Premium Member
join:2006-04-25
Springfield, IL

No ratings last 6m
2 edits

Randy34

Premium Member

[FS] PSP, DirecTv Receviers & Cheap VZW Card! Paypal Acceptd

I Have (1) Play station PSP with the docking station / speakers, Hard Plastic Game Holder, (4) Games (NBA Live 06, EA Sports Fight Night Round 3, NBA Ballers Rebound, The Fast and the Furious), (1) Movie (Wedding Crashers), and all the cords. – I would like $275 with free FedEx Ground Shipping ($275 SHIPPED) OR BEST OFFER!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------

I have (2) DirecTV D11 Receivers that all you get is the receiver (no remotes, cords, or boxes). –
FREE all you pay is a $10 FedEx Ground Shipping Charge! ($10 SHIPPED)

I have (1) DirecTV D11 Receiver that you just get the receiver and the remote (no cords or box). – FREE all you pay is a $10 FedEx Ground Shipping Charge. ($10 SHIPPED)

I have (1) DirecTV R15 Receiver; I don’t have any of stuff to go with this one just the receiver - $50 Shipped (via FedEx Ground) or BEST OFFER!

I moved about a year ago and got cable and found these receivers when cleaning up my garage today.

P.S - All the receivers have the cards in them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------

I have a Verizon Wireless V740 Express Card (details »www.verizonwireless.com/ ··· eId=2910 ) for sale.
I am cancelling Verizon to go to Att 3G so the card is no longer needed.

You can have it for $110 shipped or best offer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------

Pm with any questions.

You can view my sales on eBay(»feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBa ··· AsSeller ). I’ve sold many $500+ items.

I have as well sold a few things on here, but the Feedbacks haven’t been received yet.

If you need any pictures and or serial numbers please pm me and ill post them.

I will take Paypal, Money Order, Cashier’s Check, Or Business/ Personal Check. I know sending checks upfront makes people second think, I am here to help you and we will work something out just give me a chance you won’t regret it.

jmycknshk
...bring your green hat
join:2004-07-02
West Chester, PA

jmycknshk

Re: [FS] SALE! PSP , PS2, DirecTv Receviers, & Cheap Verizon Car

are you willing to part out the PSP?

Randy34
Premium Member
Springfield, IL

Randy34

Premium Member

Everything Still Available BUMP! Make some offers!!

yuutomo
The Wonder Kitter
Premium Member
join:2001-08-27
Seeley Lake, MT

yuutomo to Randy34

Premium Member

to Randy34
the cards in the receivers are useless, once they've been used, if anyone buys the receivers, they'll have to get new cards.

Randy34
Premium Member
Springfield, IL

Randy34

Premium Member

said by yuutomo:

the cards in the receivers are useless, once they've been used, if anyone buys the receivers, they'll have to get new cards.
Actually that's wrong. Depending on the CSR rep they will activate an old card, and 9 out 10 ten times if they don't activate the card they'll ship one for free. It really depends which CSR Rep and how old the card is, if they will activate an used card or not.

yuutomo
The Wonder Kitter
Premium Member
join:2001-08-27
Seeley Lake, MT

yuutomo

Premium Member

i was gifted a DVR unit and, I have to buy a new card, they'll not give one or reactivate this one for me. I'd like to see proof that they'll reactivate or give you a free card.

Randy34
Premium Member
Springfield, IL

Randy34

Premium Member

said by yuutomo:

i was gifted a DVR unit and, I have to buy a new card, they'll not give one or reactivate this one for me. I'd like to see proof that they'll reactivate or give you a free card.
Lets take this conversation off this topic, since this is the forsale section. Ill send you a PM later with details.
Randy34

1 edit

Randy34

Premium Member

Bump!!

Edit:Price Drop!

PSP BUNDLE - $200 shipped (save $75)
Randy34

2 edits

Randy34

Premium Member

back to the top we go...

Edit: I can accept Paypal now..
Randy34

Randy34

Premium Member

Re: [FS] PSP, DirecTv Receviers & Cheap VZW Card! Paypal Acceptd

bump!!
Anyone?? Make an offer...
Randy34

Randy34

Premium Member

PSP Pending Sale..

Everything else still here.
Randy34

Randy34

Premium Member

PSP Sale Fell Through. Price drop $155 shipped via Paypal or check. Verizon card $50 shipped. Everything else stays the same