spc
uniqs
dei283
join:2007-02-07
Willingboro, NJ

dei283 to Steve B

to Steve B

Re: LOL

Heck I am stuck paying 38.95 for 768/128 Dsl.... Because I am a customer from the days of Bell Atlantic... Cable is a non option here. Even If i cancel I can never be come a so called new customer. I would have and change my name So i am not in their billing system.

ohiosurfer
@verizon.net

ohiosurfer

Anon

Call Verizon. My DSL was cancelled due to an expired credit card, but my phone line remained active. When I called them and signed up for dsl again I was given the new customer rate ($14.95/mo).

tschmidt
MVM
join:2000-11-12
Milford, NH
·Consolidated Com..
·Republic Wireless
·Hollis Hosting

tschmidt to dei283

MVM

to dei283
said by dei283:

Heck I am stuck paying 38.95 for 768/128 Dsl.... Because I am a customer from the days of Bell Atlantic...
Have you called billing? I've been a Verizon customer for years and have had numerous price reductions and speed increases.

/tom
patcat88
join:2002-04-05
Jamaica, NY

patcat88 to dei283

to dei283
Say you need service at "Apt A" and under a different name if anything.
Expand your moderator at work
shashinka9
join:2000-09-16
West Boylston, MA

shashinka9 to dei283

to dei283

Re: LOL

Call and tell them your situation. If they don't budge then tell them you would like to cancel and go with someone else (even if you have no one else to go to). Hopefully you would get to the retentions dept and they will give you a package.

VZ Guy
@myvzw.com

VZ Guy to dei283

Anon

to dei283
Yeah, you should be able to negotiate a new rate or add services together for a new bundle price and increased savings.