Premium Member
join:2002-02-08
Houston, TX

No ratings last 6m
2 edits

removed

Premium Member

[FS] Various AGP Video Cards

I am selling some old AGP video cards that I no longer need. All have been tested and are guaranteed to work. Here's what I have:
- GeForce MX440 8x AGP 64MB
- Viper V770 AGP 32MB. I believe this is an NVidia Riva clone.
- PNY AGP video card. Unsure of the exact model, but it has DVI, TV-OUT, and VGA ports, so it's probably pretty recent.
- ATI AGP video card. Unsure of exact model, has VGA port.

Looking to sell the lot for $35 shipped. Payment via PayPal, items shipped within 2 hours of payment via USPS Priority Mail.
removed

removed

Premium Member

PRICE DROP!

Will take $30 shipped for everything. Final adjustment before these go on Craigslist.
removed

removed

Premium Member

*bump*

IowaViking
Livin' the nightmare
Premium Member
join:2003-09-08
Pleasantville, IA

IowaViking to removed

Premium Member

to removed
Hey man. Can you possibly get me the specifics on the PNY card as far as model and memory? I'm interested in just that card (I know you want to sell the lot).

removed
Premium Member
Houston, TX

removed

Premium Member

PNY AGP video card sold to IowaViking See Profile. Still hoping to sell the rest as a lot (new price = $27 shipped) though I will entertain offers for individual cards as well. Please IM me if interested.
removed

removed

Premium Member

$15 shipped if you take one item, or $27 shipped for everything. The increased "per item" cost is due to shipping fees.

Any takers? $15 with Priority Mail shipping and all is dirt cheap for a decent AGP card.
removed

removed

Premium Member

*BUMP* - Any reasonable offers will be seriously considered. Please IM if interested!
Insder
There never was a second I in my name
Premium Member
join:2005-04-27
Salem, MA

Insder

Premium Member

YHPM on an offer.

removed
Premium Member
Houston, TX