Premium Member
join:2001-03-03
Boston, MA

No ratings last 6m
4 edits

Ryan

Premium Member

[FS] Parting out my current system

Well just ordered a new system and will be parting out my current one. I will be able to ship everything in about 1 week from this post. Accepting paypal only. Accepting reasonable offers.

$35 SHIPPED - AMD Athlon 64 3400+ SOCKET 754 w/ CPU FAN SILVERSTONE|SST-NT04 RTL (kept it very cool)

$40 SHIPPED DDR400 MEMORY 512Mx2|Patriot PSD1G400KH w/factory heat spreader.

COMBO CPU, Heatsink, Memory $70 SHIPPED.

$50 SHIPPED PNY Geforce 7600 GS 512MB AGP

I also have the motherboard that I will be willing to sell if requested for $15 SHIPPED. The motherboard is a BIOSTAR NF325-A7. I never liked this motherboard, but I am offering it in case anyone needs a 754 board. It runs fine, but as talked about in a previous post of mine it makes a slight humming sound that some crt monitors do. It didnt bother me when I had a wood desk with a shelf, but now it sits open next to me in a antec nine hundred so I can hear it. It does work fine however and I did RMA 2 of the same boards however all had the same problem and seems to be a known issue with the board. I had to get this board as a combo discount from newegg and paid only 50 for it at the time. (was on a budget)

COMBO For Motherboard, CPU, Heatsink, and memory I will go $80 SHIPPED.

Please feel free to make offers. Again I wont be able to ship these things out until next week.

Feenix
join:2001-12-30
Jefferson City, MO

1 edit

Feenix

Hey there!

I'm interested in these items but am concerned about working with you since you have no ratings here.

Can you post a link to your ratings at Ebay, etc.?

OK... here's what I found about you via Ebay.com

»feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBa ··· items=25

Feenix
huyvu
join:2001-03-25

huyvu to Ryan

to Ryan
Interested/dibs in the $50 SHIPPED PNY Geforce 7600 GS 512MB AGP if Feenix didn't call dibs - not sure.

Anyway I'll be passing thru Attleboro on Sunday if you're offering a pick-up/cash discount. Then I can also leave you some ratings.

Let me know. Thanks,

Huy

Feenix
join:2001-12-30
Jefferson City, MO

Feenix

Hey there!

Not interested in the vidcard so Huy can have it!

Feenix

Ryan
Premium Member
Boston, MA

Ryan

Premium Member

Feenix my ebay user name is $noons$. I received 1 negative feedback from a guy who never actually paid me so I never sent him the item, the others were positive. I dont sell things often which is why I dont really have much feedback. I have also been a member here for 8 years now and participate in these forums daily so you know I am not going anywhere.

huyvu how close by do you live? Will you be around this sunday or next because this is really my only system right now which is why I kind of wanted to wait a week before shipping. Would also probably be willing to give you a discount for pickup.
huyvu

huyvu

Sending you a PM.

Ryan
Premium Member
Boston, MA

Ryan

Premium Member

Video Card pending sale to huyvu

I will offer the Motherboard processor and memory for $80 shipped.
Ryan

Ryan

Premium Member

PNY Geforce 7600 GS 512MB AGP sold today in person to huyvu. Other items still up for sale.
huyvu

1 recommendation

huyvu to Ryan

to Ryan
Met Ryan in person yesterday and purchased the card. It was great of Ryan to let me pick it up a week before he was originally ready to let it go so I didn't have to make a special trip the following week. Recommended.

I'd put the above in the review but it only allows a limited amount of text.

Ryan
Premium Member
Boston, MA

1 edit

Ryan

Premium Member

*BUMP*

I will go $25 shipped for the Athlon 3400+ Without the heatsink $30 with.

$35 SHIPPED for the ddr400 512x2 memory

Everything will be packed and out for shipping Saturday.
Ryan

1 edit

Ryan

Premium Member

30 Shipped for the memory.

dodgetech2
join:2002-01-01
Gouldsboro, PA

dodgetech2

said by Ryan:

30 Shipped for the memory.
Ill take it.....
Pm me payment instructions
Thanks

Ryan
Premium Member
Boston, MA

Ryan

Premium Member

Memory sold to dodgetech2. Thanks!
Ryan

Ryan

Premium Member

CPU with heatsink sold to compuser. Everything is sold, thank you everyone!