My Goal Is To Deny Yours
MVM
join:2001-08-03
Grand Rapids, MI

No ratings last 6m

Nightfall

MVM

[FS] Crucial Ballistix Memory 4 GB ( 4 x 1 GB ) PC2-8500

I have 4 Crucial Ballistix Memory Modules I am selling. I bought these back in October 2007 for my new system. I just upgraded to 8gb of RAM in my system, so I don't have a need for these modules anymore.

This memory has a lifetime limited warranty. The memory is in excellent condition and will reach you looking beautiful and in full working order.

This RAM runs $180 brand new. Asking for $100 for all 4, a killer deal! I will even include shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states via UPS with full insurance.

I would like to sell all these in one order.

My heatware ID is Nightfall and my ebay ID is nytefall. Purchase with confidence!

Link to Crucial's website with product info.
»www.crucial.com/store/pa ··· 64AA1065

Mfg. Part: BL2KIT12864AA1065

Main Features
• Memory
• 2 GB ( 2 x 1 GB )
• DIMM 240-pin
• DDR II
• 1066 MHz / PC2-8500
• CL5
• 2.2 V
• unbuffered
• non-ECC

The Ballistix line is specifically built for performance enthusiasts who want to push the performance envelope without worrying about data loss or corruption, mysterious intermittent errors and display problems, or worse - the dreaded BSOD! The Ballistix line of high-performance memory modules features advanced speed grades, low latencies, and integrated aluminum heat spreaders.

A Ballistix dual inline memory module (DIMM) consists of a number of memory components that are attached to a black printed circuit board. The gold pins on the bottom of the DIMM provide a connection between the module and a socket on a larger printed circuit board. The pins on the front and back of a DIMM are not connected to each other. Ballistix 240-pin DIMMs are used to provide DDR2 SDRAM memory for desktop computers. DDR2 is a leading-edge generation of memory with an improved architecture that allows it to transmit data very fast.

parkut
Crunch Addict
MVM
join:2001-12-15
Clinton Township, MI

parkut

MVM

Check your PM

Nightfall
My Goal Is To Deny Yours
MVM
join:2001-08-03