share rss forum feed

mattmag
Premium,ExMod 2000-03
join:2000-04-09
NW Illinois
kudos:3

3 recommendations

reply to james1

Re: Somethings wrong with my new driveway!

said by james1:

I zoomed in and saw that the so called photograph is in fact made up of a large number of pixels. In my expert opinion this means it has been photoshopped.
OK, please educate the uneducated here; What digital photograph *isn't* made up of a large number of pixels?

james1

join:2001-02-26

said by mattmag:

OK, please educate the uneducated here; What digital photograph *isn't* made up of a large number of pixels?
lol, priceless.

I think your joke-o-meter is broken.

mattmag
Premium,ExMod 2000-03
NW Illinois

1 edit

said by james1:

lol, priceless.
If you're going to *post* like an expert, at least put in a smiley so us dumb assess will know you're just a troll guy making fun of the real trolls...

james1

join:2001-02-26

1 recommendation

So I'm a troll for making fun of the "experts" who think everything is "shopped"?

I could see your point if I posted with terms like "pixelation" and "colour curves", but saying that the picture was made out of pixels was about as silly and obvious as I could get!

Just say you were tired when you read it and laugh.

mattmag
Premium,ExMod 2000-03
NW Illinois

1 recommendation

said by james1:

I could see your point if I posted with terms like "pixelation" and "colour curves", but saying that the picture was made out of pixels was about as silly and obvious as I could get!

Hell, I would have believed anything you posted!! You said you had an expert opinion, so I was ready to learn. That's how truly dumb I am about digital stuff....

And yeah, I gotta hand it to you for putting one back on the other "experts".