join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Frontier FiOS
reply to rifleman69

Re: Some shows still in Spanish on TBS HD

said by rifleman69:

TBS-HD is in Spanish still, they're still working out the kinks on it.
I understand that this has been fixed. TBS HD is currently broadcasting a movie in English. I'll check later today during the sitcoms which were the kinds of shows most often broadcasting the Spanish audio.

klipko

join:2006-06-28
Portland, OR

2 edits
said by darcilicious:

said by rifleman69:

TBS-HD is in Spanish still, they're still working out the kinks on it.
I understand that this has been fixed. TBS HD is currently broadcasting a movie in English. I'll check later today during the sitcoms which were the kinds of shows most often broadcasting the Spanish audio.
¿qué?

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium
Forest Grove, OR
Reviews:
·Frontier FiOS
said by klipko:

¿qué?
Or as we say around here, Va?

rifleman69

join:2006-04-12
Beaverton, OR
reply to darcilicious
It was not fixed last night as I flipped through the channels. The problem is that not every show on TBS has a Spanish audio feed so you might think the problem was fixed when in reality it hasn't.

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium
Forest Grove, OR
Reviews:
·Frontier FiOS
said by rifleman69:

It was not fixed last night as I flipped through the channels. The problem is that not every show on TBS has a Spanish audio feed so you might think the problem was fixed when in reality it hasn't.
I understand that. However, I've been informed that it should be fixed now. And like I said, I will check during the sitcoms that have previously showed the problem later today.

rifleman69

join:2006-04-12
Beaverton, OR
Check Friends, that's where I really noticed the problem. The Bill Engvall or whatever the hell that crappy show is was in English.

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium
Forest Grove, OR
reply to rifleman69
No Spanish audio for Friends today at 3p PDT. Seems like the fix was indeed successful.