We have been actively working on improving color rendering for digital raw photographs. Our new color rendering package contains the following components:
• the DNG 1.2 specification, which expands and formalizes the concept of a color profile for raw (i.e., scene-referred) image data captured by digital sensors,
• Adobe Standard camera profiles that significantly improve color rendering, especially in reds, yellows, and oranges,
• Camera Matching profiles that match the camera manufacturers' color appearance,
• DNG Profile Editor, a free software utility for editing camera profiles, and
• this web page, designed to help photographers get the most out of the new camera profiles and the DNG Profile Editor.