how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

KiF1rE

@comcast.net

2 edits

Today's Bandwidth Limits Thread

Split from this topic ---> »Did anybody else get the new AUP in their email?

"
And online gamers should know that even the heaviest multi- or single-player gaming activity would not typically come close to this threshold over the course of a month."

heh hilarious, i doubt comcast knows that most pro gamers that use the internet about 12 hours a day for stuff will jump over that... i hit about 230-260 GB every month if they shut off my unlimited internet for legit use, i will probably sue lol. What comcast fails to realize that, if your in to gaming, like this one beta testing program im in im downloading 10-15 GB per game and then add on my internet radio, and multiplayer gaming, along side of the TV shows i watch that stream from korea, like the Starcraft broadcasts and such that comcast refuses to put on standard cable tv, i EASILY push that limit very close every month, and im not the only one that uses the internet here, my parents also use xbox live and surf the internet and watch their own shows like heroes when NBC had it on the internet since they work nights and miss the show on TV. oh well its in there AUP that its impossible for gamers to hit the limit so i guess im fine right?

the real question is what should i do? as i would lose my job and pay that i get every month and if i do cut back and i cant afford to upgrade to T1 or anything as i barely get ends to meet every month.

FFH
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5

1 recommendation

Re: Did anybody else get the new AUP in their email?

said by KiF1rE :

"

the real question is what should i do? as i would lose my job and pay that i get every month and if i do cut back and i cant afford to upgrade to T1 or anything as i barely get ends to meet every month.
Stop playing games 12 hours per day and get a 2nd job???
--
My BLOG .. .. Internet News .. .. My Web Page
Ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?

EG
The wings of love
Premium
join:2006-11-18
Union, NJ
kudos:9

said by FFH:

Stop playing games 12 hours per day and get a 2nd job???
LOLLL !!!
--
Let us never forget 9/11.....

EG
The wings of love
Premium
join:2006-11-18
Union, NJ
kudos:9

1 recommendation

reply to KiF1rE

said by KiF1rE :

heh hilarious, i doubt comcast knows that most pro gamers that use the internet about 12 hours a day for stuff will jump over that... i hit about 230-260 GB every month if they shut off my unlimited internet for legit use, i will probably sue lol.

It's not "unlimited"... And good luck with your suit !
"LOL"

What comcast fails to realize that, if your in to gaming, like this one beta testing program im in im downloading 10-15 GB per game and then add on my internet radio, and multiplayer gaming, along side of the TV shows i watch that stream from korea, like the Starcraft broadcasts and such that comcast refuses to put on standard cable tv, i EASILY push that limit very close every month, and im not the only one that uses the internet here, my parents also use xbox live and surf the internet and watch their own shows like heroes when NBC had it on the internet since they work nights and miss the show on TV.

Oh I think that they realize alright... That is exactly why the have implemented the cap ! LOLLLL !!!

--
Let us never forget 9/11.....

KiF1rE

@comcast.net

well it was unlimited back when i originally signed the contract stating that it was unlimited back when it was AT&T and comcast bought them out, ive never accepted or changed anything else in my contract, so it better be "Unlimited" because i didn't agree to a change. and what if i dont agree with the new AUP?

bleh i hate monopolies, as there is no competitor to switch to.

sortofageek
Runs from Clowns
Premium,Mod
join:2001-08-19
kudos:21
reply to KiF1rE

Re: Today's Bandwidth Limits Thread

Please keep this discussion here ---> »The Bandwidth Limits/Congestion Management Topic
--
Join Team Helix * I am praying for these friends .