West Tenness

Canada even more stupid than USA

And that's saying something.

Quake110
Premium
join:2003-12-20
Ottawa, ON

1 recommendation

I have to agree, and I'm not proud of it. The Americans voted for change: Obama is a Tech Savvy president. While us... we voted a conservative government.

Hell, our politicians sucks now, we don't have leaders worth electing for. We need Trudeau or Jean-Chrétien back in Canada.

Transmaster
Don't Blame Me I Voted For Bill and Opus

join:2001-06-20
Cheyenne, WY
said by Quake110:

I have to agree, and I'm not proud of it. The Americans voted for change: Obama is a Tech Savvy president. While us... we voted a conservative government.
I would not blame this on your conservative government. You have an entrenched board which is quasi independent of the Your Government, much like our FCC. What I would look at instead is what kind of ties do the board members have with the industary they are supposed to regulate.
--
I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.
- Mark Twain in Eruption

FFH5
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5
reply to 88615298
What surprised me was that the CRTC has absolutely no problem with throttling by network protocol and letting Bell single out P2P traffic to be throttled. I thought the CRTC would have tagged along with the FCC on net neutrality grounds.
Expand your moderator at work