dslx_gm
ISP Employee
join:2002-12-26
Chatsworth, CA

dslx_gm to HouseMom

ISP Employee

to HouseMom

Re: Covad resellers 11355?

DSL Extreme is a Covad partner as well. You can take a look at the plans that we offer by going to »www.dslextreme.com/dsl and doing a prequalification test. If I remember correctly the 6000/768 package is $34.95.

Thanks

HouseMom
@rr.com

HouseMom

Anon

I'm on Verizon.. it only offers me the 3.0 for $25 then jumps to the 8.0 for like 90.

And neither offers more than 1 static IP, the 3.0 doesn't even give you the option of 1.

joako
Premium Member
join:2000-09-07
/dev/null

joako to dslx_gm

Premium Member

to dslx_gm
said by dslx_gm:

DSL Extreme is a Covad partner as well. You can take a look at the plans that we offer by going to »www.dslextreme.com/dsl and doing a prequalification test. If I remember correctly the 6000/768 package is $34.95.

Thanks
Do you offer service in Florida?

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium Member
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30

Doctor Olds

Premium Member

said by joako:

Only when Covad has a Co-located DSLAM in the local Telco Central Office (no remotes as I understand it).

dslx_gm
ISP Employee
join:2002-12-26
Chatsworth, CA

dslx_gm to joako

ISP Employee

to joako
said by joako:
said by dslx_gm:

Thanks
You can run a prequal on our website at »www.dslextreme.com/dsl to see if you specific location qualifies.

Thanks