share rss forum feed

kamm

join:2001-02-14
Brooklyn, NY

1 edit
reply to Mizzat

Re: The whole thing is a scam

said by Mizzat:

Man, no competition? Damn, then who are these NuVox, XO, Deltacom, Cavalier, Cox, TW Telecom, cBeyond, and Cogent guys I have customers telling they are getting quotes from daily. Must be imaginary!
Have you born like this? There's no competition whatsoever in most big cities, not matter where you live when you are ordering cable tv, internet service etc.

Cable companies are the most disgusting PoS business monopolies, they should be squashed like a bug.

--
said by bicker:

Waaaa waaaa waaaa. You just want what you want and don't care to factor in what is right or true. Your perspectives are un-American, and deserve far more ridicule than I'm prepared to pile on them.

Mizzat
Will post for thumbs
Premium
join:2003-05-03
Atlanta, GA
kudos:1
said by kamm:

said by Mizzat:

Man, no competition? Damn, then who are these NuVox, XO, Deltacom, Cavalier, Cox, TW Telecom, cBeyond, and Cogent guys I have customers telling they are getting quotes from daily. Must be imaginary!
Have you born like this? There's no competition whatsoever in most big cities, not matter where you live when you are ordering cable tv, internet service etc.

Cable companies are the most disgusting PoS business monopolies, they should be squashed like a bug.

Not sure what "Have you born like this?" means, but I think you have mistaken what I was writing about. I was writing of business services. There is plenty of competition there. Services cost more per customer, thus bigger profits to be made with your investment.