wifi4milez
Big Russ, 1918 to 2008. Rest in Peace
join:2004-08-07
New York, NY

wifi4milez to jc10098

to jc10098

Re: Well,

said by jc10098:

Um... Jose Padilla WAS ONLY TRIED and SENTENCED as a way of the Bush administration to TRY TO AVOID a Supreme Court show Down.
Whats your point? By your own admission, he was tried and sentenced. Furthermore, he was never sent to Guantanamo. Lastly, you clearly have no idea how the criminal justice system works. Thousands of people each year are arrested on charges they are not later charged with, what planet do you live on???
jc10098
join:2002-04-10

1 edit

jc10098

Yes, but when they are arrested they can only be held for X amount of time or let go. YOU CANNOT HOLD A PERSON INDEFINITELY WITHOUT CHARGES. I live on Planet Earth in the Country known as the U.S. where there's a constitution that says Fail Trial, Habeous Corpus, and a right to a fair and speedy trial. IE... Not holding someone for a year or 2 WITHOUT giving them their day in court in a timely manner. Where do you live? So far you're striking out.

I'd love for a copy to stop you and take you to prison for 2 years. Tell you wait here while we fill out the paperwork. Then 2 years later charge you with something. I'm sure your whiny self would be in court SUING and yelling to the American Civil Liberties Union to get you out. Punk ass kid. You're not even worth talking to.

wifi4milez
New York, NY

wifi4milez

said by jc10098:

Yes, but when they are arrested they can only be held for X amount of time or let go. YOU CANNOT HOLD A PERSON INDEFINITELY WITHOUT CHARGES.
Absolutely correct, US citizens can not be held indefinitely without charge. Illegal combatants (you probably refer to them as 'Freedom Fighters' right? ) arent afforded such luxuries here or anywhere else. Those vile killers are lucky they are offered the choice of life; in many countries they would be executed on the spot.
jc10098

1 edit

jc10098

O now I know who you are. You are Amigo Boy. Freedom Fighers is his word. No wonder I am arguing with a complete and utter intellectually absent person. Ah yes... This makes all the sense.

Freedom Fighters... Funny. I guess Nazis were Ethnic Crusader and Milosevic was a Christian Hero?

Dude you just take stupid to a whole new level EVERY TIME YOU SPEAK.

We can put on trial people who commit worse crimes. Hell, we just tried Charles Taylor's Son for War Crimes in Liberia. We did so in Florida. Charles Taylor KILLED LOTS OF PEOPLE via Genocide. His son took an active part in torturing and murdering them.

Hitler Did the Same and exterminated 6 million Jews. We tried the Nazis. Ones we caught anyway.

Milosevic did the same. We tried those we caught in his regime, including him.

You know what. You're just a fucking bigot. See, we can put on trial EVERYONE ELSE but Muslims. For them it's "enemy combatant label". Yet, for others, they get their day in court. Listen, killing is killing. One or millions. If we can take the worst and put them on trial, we can take some punk ass terrorist and do the same.

No go back to your Klan rally. I hear you have a cross burning at 10.

wifi4milez
New York, NY

wifi4milez

said by jc10098:

We can put on trial people who commit worse crimes. Hell, we just tried Charles Taylor's Son for War Crimes in Liberia. We did so in Florida. Charles Taylor KILLED LOTS OF PEOPLE via Genocide.
Absolutely, Charles Taylor was a head of state and his actions represented that of his government. As such he was provided with the luxury of a trial. On the other hand, you have toothless cockroaches from all over the world scurrying around various warzones with AK47's, only to merge into the population when the heat comes down on them. Those people dont even have a country to speak of, let alone rights afforded a self respecting soldier. Get your head straightened out.
said by jc10098:

You know what. You're just a fucking bigot. See, we can put on trial EVERYONE ELSE but Muslims.
Once again, YOU are the one who brought religion into this. I even said Gitmo is an equal opportunity lock up facility! I can assure you that any Jew, Christian, Hindu, OR Muslim who is arrested illegally fighting a war against this country will get a one way ticket to that beach side paradise.
jc10098

jc10098

Let's see. Murder is Murder. Whether it be done via the guise of a government or through the actions of "non military fighters". It's all the same.. Heads of state, Hired Gun, etc. They all kill the same. So you proved my point

And now I am glad you see it for what it is. Yes, Genocidal murders do it to. Nazis Fled and Merged into the populations of Argentina, etc. Serbs did it to hide out. Charles Taylor's men did it too.

What's your point or do you lack one? Murder is still murder whether its through a car bomb, ak47, nuclear missle. it still kills

And once again.. you fail. Keep trying there. You'll look smart one day.

As for Gitmo, you're the person who says we should just lock people up. Good. I hope when you get pulled over or questioned, they lock you up for the hell of it. No charges, no explanation.

Your whiny ass would kick and scream pleading for MOMMY to get you out. We know. What a dunce. You would ask for a lawyer, beg for the American Civil Liberties Union, and all out pee your pants if some cop came and tossed you into a cell for a few years without charges.

So don't give me that shit bud. You are a bigger talker with no brains to back up anything you say. Intellectual dunce. Let me ask, you even completed High School or you flunk out of it? Someone of your caliber just amazes me. Future Career Goals for you:

Klan Member
Grease Monkey
Fast Food Worker.

All the above.
This is a sub-selection from Well,