spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

kamm

join:2001-02-14
Brooklyn, NY

Funny part is that #19 is likely lower...

...if we look at real subscriber speeds as in many EU countries the advertised speed is NOT the fastest available nor the average but the cheapest priced.

In fact if we would consider price parity then US would be somewhere close to the bottom of the barrel with its speeds.
--
[BQUOTE=[user=bicker]]Waaaa waaaa waaaa. You just want what you want and don't care to factor in what is right or true. Your perspectives are un-American, and deserve far more ridicule than I'm prepared to pile on them.
[/BQUOTE]

johnh123

join:2002-11-19
Chicago, IL

Funny part is that if you go to speedtest.net, and check the actual recorded speeds by country, you'll find that we compare well with other major western countries. Japan and SK are faster, but not so with the UK, france, germany, etc.

kamm

join:2001-02-14
Brooklyn, NY

said by johnh123:

Funny part is that if you go to speedtest.net, and check the actual recorded speeds by country, you'll find that we compare well with other major western countries. Japan and SK are faster, but not so with the UK, france, germany, etc.
Well, using speedtest.net is anything but a statistically plausible sampling method - not even close - so I wouldn't take it seriously, not even with a giant grain of salt.
--
[BQUOTE=[user=bicker]]Waaaa waaaa waaaa. You just want what you want and don't care to factor in what is right or true. Your perspectives are un-American, and deserve far more ridicule than I'm prepared to pile on them.
[/BQUOTE]