uniqs
81399672 (banned)
join:2006-05-17
Los Angeles, CA

81399672 (banned) to VR Laura

to VR Laura

Re: New posting requirement for anonymous posters

said by VR Laura:

I go with the tried-and-true method of most web forums of requiring ALL users to register to POST. Note, not to READ the forums, only to post. If an unregistered user's question has not already been answered, and is truly important to them, then they'll register.
That goes against the spirit of this board.

ptrowski
Got Helix?
Premium Member
join:2005-03-14
Woodstock, CT

ptrowski

Premium Member

said by 81399672:
said by VR Laura:

I go with the tried-and-true method of most web forums of requiring ALL users to register to POST. Note, not to READ the forums, only to post. If an unregistered user's question has not already been answered, and is truly important to them, then they'll register.
The spirit of this board is to help others and get advice. There are also numerous other websites across the web that offer the same advice.
If people don't like the requirements then a simple fix is to find another site that doesn't have the requirement. No one is being forced to use this site, including yourself.
81399672 (banned)
join:2006-05-17
Los Angeles, CA

81399672 (banned)

said by ptrowski:

said by 81399672:
said by VR Laura:

The spirit of this board is to help others and get advice. There are also numerous other websites across the web that offer the same advice.
If people don't like the requirements then a simple fix is to find another site that doesn't have the requirement. No one is being forced to use this site, including yourself.
It's Justin decision that people can post on this board without registering. Mod of a forum will not change that.