Screen Size 53 Aspect Ratio 16:9 (Widescreen) CRT Type 7" Diagonal Lines of Resolution 850 HDTV Compatibility 480p/1080i Digital Comb Filter Motion-Adaptive 3D-Y/C Edge Correction Horizontal/Vertical Edge Correction Digital Velocity Modulated Scan Yes (Selectable) Color Temperature Control Yes Progressive Cinema Scan (3/2 Pulldown) Yes Progressive Scan Doubler Yes (Enhanced) Wideband Video Amplifier Yes DAC Processing 10-bit 60MHz A/D Conversion Color Matrix Adjustment Yes Digital Convergence 165 Points Dynamic Convergence 9-point First-Surface Glass Mirror Yes Lens System 4-Element Digital HD Lens Tinted Red and Green Lenses Artifical Intelligence Picture Yes Luminance Noise Reduction (YNR) Yes Fine Pitch Screen Yes (.52mm) Screen Shield Yes Screen - VVLL Brightness Uniformity Yes Artificial Intelligence Sound Yes Bass/Treble/Balance Controls Yes BBE® High Definition Sound Yes VIVA Sound No Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes Speakers 4 Audio Power Output 30W Total Stereo/SAP with dbx NR Yes Surround Sound Yes A/V Input Jacks 3 Rear, 1 Front S-Video Inputs 2 Rear, 1 Front Component Video Inputs 2 HDCP Interface DVI-HDCP Photo Viewer SD/PC Card Slot No Audio Output fixed/variable Digital Optical Output (AC-3/PCM) No A/V Program Out Jacks Yes UHF/VHF Inputs 2 Auto Power On Yes Auto Programmable Scan Yes Channel Labeling Yes (Presets only) Channel Search 3 channels Clock and Sleep Timer Yes Favorite Channel Scan Yes Game Guard Yes Menu 3D Menu System Menu Language English/Spanish/French 181 Channel NTSC Tuner Yes Parental Guidance (Channel Lock and Game Guard) Yes Picture-in-Picture Capability 2-Tuner with Split Screen 8-bit P-I-P Image Processing Yes P-I-P Multi-Format Display Yes P-I-P - Scalable Size (1/16 to 1/4) Yes Programmable On/Off Timer 2 Recall/Rapid Tune Yes Remote Control Lighted Disk Home Theater Remote Control V-Chip Program Lockout Yes Video Input Labeling Yes (with Presets) Video Input Picture Memory Yes Video Input Skip Yes Energy Star Compliance Yes SAP/DVS Button on Remote Yes CableCARD Slot No Dimensions (H x W x D) 51.4'' x 49.1'' x 25.0'' Weight 183 lbs -- www.stopfcc.comI do not think the government needs to restrict free speech especially on a device that has an off knob.
Full glass panel for Larson storm door...orig door is 35x80.
Side note: we put the door out on the lawn for free, with a note on it that the glass was next to the garage for safety sake (we had a car for sale out there that someone decided needed a chunk of cement thrown thru the front windshield while it was for sale.. ) and got up this morning..the door and screen were gone...whether the taker didn't see the note (or couldn't read it because of the rain), we'll never know...
Will measure the panel tomorrow...free to good home...come n get it...it's gonna cost us to take it to the dump, and it won't fit the new door we installed...
EDIT: 28" X 70"
-- ~~~RCL Liberty of the Seas-Nov 2008~~~
~~~A bad day of vacation, still beats a good day at work~~~
Since it looks like our move is likely to happen within a few months...
I've got a lot of PC clutter around. Due to time/effort constraints I'd like to hand off the following as-is and diskless, if anyone's interested, though I'm sure I'll then have a pile of disks available once we're moved and I have time to copy and wipe them. These are of course kind of underpowered for 'desktops' these days and fall under the 'good for playing with NetBSD/OpenBSD' sort of category. These are also short keyboards, mice, etc.
* Slot-A Athlon 600 machine, Matrox G200, LG CD burner, clean cheap tower case... think there's 256MB PC100 in there;
* Dell P-III 850, i810 IIRC, has annoying memory compatibility limitations (and low maximum display resolution by modern standards) of that chipset, think there's at least 256MB installed. Could still make a good *NIX desktop for a non-demanding user or with a lightweight distro.
* Intellistation M Pro, SMP P-II 400s, Matrox G200 IIRC, CD-ROM... *heavy,* dusty minitower. Case is "grade C" but of course the hardware's fine. Onboard Adaptec UWSCSI along with the usual PATA;
* Compaq P-II 300, heavy desktop style, also with onboard SCSI. Has the BIOS flashed with a Compaq update to boot properly without a keyboard. Barely-used OpenBSD install with forgotten password on there, would just leave the disk in this one.
* Gateway Pentium 200 MMX tower; CD-ROM; big bulgy minitower, ostensibly low-power/Energy-Star as of 1998 or so; onboard early ATI graphics with the 'flaky at 1024x768' glitch; Intel chipset and/or weak PSU doesn't play nice with all modern ATA devices due to signaling levels etc. Think there's 32MB RAM in there. Might be fun to slot in a CF-to-IDE "SSD" and pretend it's a really big Soekris.
* Some other Gateway; might be a P-II 266.
* Misc 14-15" VGA/SVGA CRTs. Nothing great, 640x480-800x600 territory.
* There's what I think is a full, fairly clean/"collectible"-grade Epson 286 with keyboard and monitor sitting in its original boxes, if any of y'all want to get really retro.
I'm ready to let all this go free for the sake of making space/not having to lug it, but you do have to put up with me trying to find time to dig it out of the closets etc, pull the drives that are likely to still have my data on them, etc. So if you want anything speak up by PM and I'll try to have it ready for pick-up by... sometime in July.
Also going to be Freecycling some more-general-interest junk (want any chain-link fence?), so... I dunno, if there's anything of likely interest I'll cc or make mention here.
In box, used for about a month. Worked well but no longer needed. Comes with all original packaging, manuals, power supply, dsl filter, and stands. I will also ship this if interested, no extra charge.
BELKIN 2.4 GHZ wireless G Router 802.11G -----------works fine SPEEDSTREAM 5100 ADSL ROUTER for AT&T DSL------works fine (3) DSL/phone filters
3COM cable modem ----------worked fine circa year 1995 Speedstream 5260 ADSL modem ------ got as freebie doesn't work or else i didn't try hard enough. Maybe someone can re-flash it
CISCO Etherfast Cable/DSL Router w 4 port sw Model BEFSR41 --------- loses settings after a few days / week. Might have been heat related. I had it cooped up in small space with a power supply before i went to U-verse, ( and became a real power hog ).
------------------------------------------------------------- Also CISCO ATA 186 modem for VOIP works fine $50
I have a dell 23 inch monitor.. and a HP deskjet scanner i think it's a 6200c .. the power button on the monitor broke.. i bought it in 2007.. scanner works fine .. i've just switch to a photo/scanner you will need to get the drivers from hp site. last i knew they only have drivers for XP .. anyone interested?