vallly
@qwest.net

vallly to Hwnsista

Anon

to Hwnsista

Re: [Scam] Ebay Motors Scam

SCAMMMMMMMMMMMM

Hello,

You have to know that the 2005 Toyota Corolla CE I am selling is 100% working and great looking, no flaws or dents, no scratches or any kind of damage. The title is clear. It has 19,300 miles. The VIN# is 2T1BR32E95C440305.This vehicle engine runs very, very smooth. No electrical problems on this beauty. This detailed vehicle makes the exterior look like it just came off the assembly line.

Here are the pics of the car :
»s574.photobucket.com/alb ··· keykkt2/
(if the above link does not work copy and paste it into a new web browser window)

As I know that my current situation is pretty special I want the deal closed only through eBay's Buyer Protection Program in order for you to be 100% protected. You will make the payment to eBay and they will hold the money until you receive the car. ONLY AFTER you receive the car and inspect it (for 10 days) eBay will release the payment to me; in this way we are both protected. Anyway i am sure that if you won`t be satisfied with the car i will surely find another buyer in your area and there will be no need for you to ship the car back.

I am located in Madrid,Spain and I was sent here to improve the military relationships between our country and Spain. One month ago, my wife moved here with me and brought the car with her, but now we have to sell it back in the United States because In order to be able to register this car here, I would have to pay very high import/custom taxes. My final price on it is $ 2900. If you will take it for this price, I am willing to handle the shipping. It will be shipped from here by plane with US Air Military Cargo so it will not cost me anything. You will get it to the nearest airport in your area and then it will be trucked forward to your place. You will receive the car in about 4 days. Please get back to me asap if you decide to buy, and include in your e-mail your full name and address where you want it shipped so I can start the deal with eBay. You will receive all the transaction payment and shipping details from them.

Thank you and have a nice day,
Lt. Sean Brendan

Snowy
Lock him up!!!
Premium Member
join:2003-04-05
Kailua, HI

Snowy

Premium Member

said by vallly :

As I know that my current situation is pretty special I want the deal closed only through eBay's Buyer Protection Program in order for you to be 100% protected. You will make the payment to eBay and they will hold the money until you receive the car. ONLY AFTER you receive the car and inspect it (for 10 days) eBay will release the payment to me; in this way we are both protected. Anyway i am sure that if you won`t be satisfied with the car i will surely find another buyer in your area and there will be no need for you to ship the car back.
The truth to this here.
»Re: Another One...Almost was fooled

peteypablo
@cox.net

peteypablo to vallly

Anon

to vallly
HAHA vally.. i recieved the same reply from Lt. Sean Brendan. Its exactly word for word what you have posted