spc
Search similar:

uniqs
ender7074
join:2006-11-21
Saint Louis, MO

ender7074

No suprise

Charter has a well earned reputation for paying large sums of money to complete morons that only excel at making things worse instead of better. On top of that, after they jack things up beyond belief, they get fired and paid millions. I'm glad I jumped off of that sinking ship years ago. Idiots at the wheel -- the Charter moto.

DaSneaky1D
what's up
MVM
join:2001-03-29
The Lou

DaSneaky1D

MVM

So, how do you really feel about those running Charter?
matrix3D
join:2006-09-27
Middletown, CT

1 edit

1 recommendation

matrix3D to ender7074

to ender7074
I don't know much about Charter, but from a general point of view I have to question what the f*ck this country has come to when we reward complete idiots for failure. What's next? People getting into the National Honor Society for a full semester of D's and F's?

It's not wonder things are so bad today when we have morons running the big corporations, morons running the small businesses, morons in the House and Senate, and morons in the White House.
ender7074
Saint Louis, MO

ender7074 to DaSneaky1D

to DaSneaky1D
After spending 4 years in that circus... I'm really toning the language down about how bad that place is.
fiberguy2
My views are my own.
Premium Member
join:2005-05-20

1 recommendation

fiberguy2 to matrix3D

Premium Member

to matrix3D
First off, there is no "we" and no "country" that is rewarding these idiots for failure..

"This Country" doesn't employ CEO's.. well, until Obama came along in his quest to socialize everything.. and "WE" in the reward part of your message is not correct as "we" have nothing to do with how a business chooses to operate itself...

And to wrap it up and hit it home, the ONLY morons that are responsible for ANYTHING going on to this day are "we the people"... yes.. the PEOPLE are morons for putting "morons" in office and positions of power.. pretty sad when people fail to look at themselves for being a MAJOR part of the problem AND for blaming everyone else BUT themselves.

Corporations are still self operated.
Small Business is none of your business.
The house and senate and the white house.. That IS our business.

.. there were PLENTY of morons that put Bush into a second term.. start there.

Jigsaw
Stardust We Are
Premium Member
join:2000-10-21
Cleveland, OH

Jigsaw to matrix3D

Premium Member

to matrix3D
said by matrix3D:

It's not wonder things are so bad today when we have morons running the big corporations, morons running the small businesses, morons in the House and Senate, and morons in the White House.
You forgot And morons letting the shit happen.....
Expand your moderator at work

borats
@tds.net

borats to ender7074

Anon

to ender7074

Re: No suprise

said by ender7074:

I'm glad I jumped off of that sinking ship years ago. Idiots at the wheel -- the Charter moto.
More like fired. Anyone who follows the Charter forum remembers you. No wonder you're here, in a Charter thread, like you always are, bashing them. You act like you know all the important people in Charter, when the only contact you ever had with someone of rank was your call center lead, or supervisor.
ender7074
Saint Louis, MO

ender7074

said by borats :
said by ender7074:

I'm glad I jumped off of that sinking ship years ago. Idiots at the wheel -- the Charter moto.
More like fired. Anyone who follows the Charter forum remembers you. No wonder you're here, in a Charter thread, like you always are, bashing them. You act like you know all the important people in Charter, when the only contact you ever had with someone of rank was your call center lead, or supervisor.
LOL I never did anything in the Charter forum here. I wasn't fired from Charter, I quit. I know several people in the corporate office and had felt the effects of the idiots that ran the place. Please stop being an idiot or post links of me and my "Charter bashing" that you seem to think I wrote. Also, how is it that you think I shouldnt have an opinion of the idiots that ran that company when I was one of many people that bore the burden of implementing their stupid policies?