Writing
Premium Member
join:2003-03-23
Brooklyn, NY

No ratings last 6m
1 edit

exocet_cm

Premium Member

[WTB] Linksys Routers, Network Switches, etc..

Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
I'm a member of Metairie Baptist Church (401 Codifer Blvd, Metairie La) and have been asked to overhaul their network when I'm off from my regular job.

Their budget is extremely limited (as you can tell from the photos) and am looking for donations or low-cost Linksys routers/access points, network switches, etc...

I only need 2 or 3 Linksys routers and maybe a good 10/100 24-48 port switch. I'm paying for this out-of-pocket without expectations of reimbursement (hence the low-cost requirement).

I can post pictures of the hardware in use once it is installed (for integrity purposes).

If you have any other network hardware that you think might be beneficial let me know via PM or reply to this thread. Thanks

Edit:I just purchased a micro-atx case from a member here on BBR, if anybody has a mico ATX motherboard with CPU on the cheap let me know. Building an Untangle firewall for MBC.

MineCoast
Premium Member
join:2004-10-06
Pensacola, FL

MineCoast

Premium Member

PM Sent.

MnR
Premium Member
join:2002-05-27
Iron Mountain, MI

MnR to exocet_cm

Premium Member

to exocet_cm
Hi,

You have a IM..

MnR

removed
Premium Member
join:2002-02-08
Houston, TX

removed to exocet_cm

Premium Member

to exocet_cm
I have a switch that I wouldn't mind donating. IM sent!

exocet_cm
Writing
Premium Member
join:2003-03-23
Brooklyn, NY

exocet_cm

Premium Member

Guys: Thanks for the replies, I think I've replied back to all of yall. The equipment yall have offered would be great PM's sent.

I think everything is covered, any APs or wireless routers is about all they need now, and even then only one or two.