uniqs
share rss forum feed
« iPhone MMSIt's Friday »
This is a sub-selection from Apple - King of Media

notafanboy

@rr.com
reply to tiger72

Re: Apple - King of Media

as my name says im not a fan boy however, mms has been included in the iphone software for years, i know for a fact all 3g models shipped from apple had it built in, other countries that have providers that use iphones had enabled mms along time ago, especially those in Europe.

tiger72
SexaT duorP
Premium
join:2001-03-28
Saint Louis, MO
kudos:1

1 edit
said by GeekJedi:

You had me interested until you used "fankids".

You've completely discredit your entire opinion. It's hard to take you seriously when you sound like a 12 year-old, much like the guys who feel the need to insert a "$" when they spell Microsoft.

Why don't you just refer to Apple as a bunch of "poopyheads"?
Then you're not my target audience. I'm talking to/about the iphone/apple fankids who choose to ignore reality for their own skewed view of a world where apple is infallible and everyone else is at fault for the shortcomings of their phone. The ones who ate up the original explanation of why the iphone didn't support MMS "because email is more efficient anyways", and thought that was a great excuse.

If you're not an apple fankid, you're not who i'm speaking to.
said by notafanboy :

as my name says im not a fan boy however, mms has been included in the iphone software for years, i know for a fact all 3g models shipped from apple had it built in, other countries that have providers that use iphones had enabled mms along time ago, especially those in Europe.
you mind providing any evidence of this?
iphoneOS didn't support MMS until OS 3.0.
»www.macworld.com/article/141070/···mms.html
--
"What makes us omniscient? Have we a record of omniscience? ...If we can't persuade nations with comparable values of the merit of our cause, we'd better reexamine our reasoning."
-United States Secretary of Defense (1961-1968) Robert S. McNamara
Expand your moderator at work