Premium
join:2005-03-01
Wormtown
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Charter
reply to swintec

Re: [MA] Bostonians! Advice from North station to Fenway

Get on the Green Line at North Station. Get off at Kenmore Square. That'll put you next door to Fenway. Just don't get on an E car (Heath St / Huntington Ave). After the game go back to the Kenmore station with lots of other Yankee haters and get on a trolley going to Lechemere.

swintec
Premium,VIP
join:2003-12-19
Alfred, ME
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
·VoicePulse
·Sprint Mobile Br..
·RapidVPS
said by vaxvms:

Get on the Green Line at North Station. Get off at Kenmore Square. That'll put you next door to Fenway. Just don't get on an E car (Heath St / Huntington Ave). After the game go back to the Kenmore station with lots of other Yankee haters and get on a trolley going to Lechemere.
Hey now! Is there a Yankee Lovers train that i can use instead?

So any green line car in North Station (except E) will get me TO Fenway?

Coming back I may be very pressed for time if the game runs late as I have to catch the Amtrak back to town at North Station at like 11:20...Trolley is the best bet or will any green lien train get me to North Station again?
--
Usenet Block Accounts | Unlimited Accounts

Sarah
Premium,ExMod 2002-05
join:2001-01-09
New York, NY
kudos:6
Reviews:
·MegaNet Communic..
said by swintec:

So any green line car in North Station (except E) will get me TO Fenway?
Any OUTBOUND train except E. There are also inbound trains to Lechmere which you don't want. (They would of course be on different tracks.)

Coming back I may be very pressed for time if the game runs late as I have to catch the Amtrak back to town at North Station at like 11:20...Trolley is the best bet or will any green lien train get me to North Station again?
If you're in a big rush, I'd say take the first inbound green line train you can get on the way home. If it happens to be a Govt Center train, you will have to get off and wait for the next train to North Station. But this will be either the same amount of time or faster than just waiting for the North Station train at Fenway.
--
Join the DSLR Kiva team!