uniqs
« library?Pass »
This is a sub-selection from hum....
computerpimp
join:2004-06-28

computerpimp to Builder

to Builder

Re: hum....

Out of curiosity. Which government would you support setting it up city/town, county, state, or federal? And the other question is would you be willing to pay for a bond, some tax, something else, or not at all?

NeelyCam
@intel.com

NeelyCam

Anon

I'd say Federal, or at least State. Economies of scale improve cost efficiency.

As to tax; sure I'm willing to pay some extra tax for it. It has to be paid for somehow, and getting this done inevitably improves the US long-term competitiveness in the global market.
Sammer
join:2005-12-22
Canonsburg, PA

Sammer to computerpimp

to computerpimp
Federal and State as was done with the National Defense (Interstate) Highway System. When its size is considered there is not a better highway system in the world.

Builder
@digitalb2b.net

Builder to computerpimp

Anon

to computerpimp
To be honest, I would support all of my governments, city, state and federal. And YES I would pay a tax for it. It would be ridicules for me to want something and not pay for it. Again the bickering back and forth between most Americans is whats causing the problem. Everyone wants everything and they don't want to pay for it. Take a long look at a service member after a 6 month or 1 year deployment and you SHOULD see that it is being paid for. Maybe not directly from your or out of your paycheck but it is. And I believe that since I gave my time to serve my country it would be nice to be able to have the things that everyone else takes for granted.
« library?Pass »
This is a sub-selection from hum....