share rss forum feed

Steve Mehs
Gun Control Is Using A Steady Hand
Premium
join:2005-07-16
kudos:1
reply to dmxrob6

Re: FCC & SamKnows

Typically I have no problems with some like this, but this is the Federal Censorship Corporation we're talking about here. I’d rather spend the rest of my life on my 15Mb connection with no advances if that meant not involving those goons. I don't trust anything that agency does, and I refuse to be a part of their bullshit.
--
Time Warner Cable Subscriber, Fanboy, Shill & Lover - Providing an advanced fiber network since before fiber became popular
Sprint Subscriber, Fanboy, Shill & Lover - America’s most dependable 3G network, first 4G network, best push to talk network

timcuth
Braves Fan
Premium
join:2000-09-18
Pelham, AL
Reviews:
·Charter
·AT&T Southeast

said by Steve Mehs:

Typically I have no problems with some like this, but this is the Federal Censorship Corporation we're talking about here. I’d rather spend the rest of my life on my 15Mb connection with no advances if that meant not involving those goons. I don't trust anything that agency does, and I refuse to be a part of their bullshit.
Yes, but you have 15 mb. Many of us are stuck at 3.

Tim
--
"Life is like this long line, except at the end there ain't no merry-go-round." - Arthur on The King of Queens
~ Project Hope ~

dmxrob6
Premium
join:2005-06-24
Boonville, MO

2 recommendations

The Russians are not attacking; the aliens are not landing; and you guys have way too many conspiracy theories in your heads.

nerdburg
Premium
join:2009-08-20
Schuylkill Haven, PA

said by dmxrob6:

The Russians are not attacking; the aliens are not landing; and you guys have way too many conspiracy theories in your heads.
Actually the Russian mob is really good at exploiting the internet and ATM machines, American businesses/consumers have lost millions to them.

It's hardly a conspiracy theory to think that our government is spying on our interweb usage. In fact, the Patriot Act and George Bush made it possible for the NSA to spy on any Americans w/o a warrant. And they do. (»www.eff.org/nsa/faq)

I don't know about the aliens tho.
--
-meh

sapo
Cruising Down Memory Lane
Premium
join:2002-09-16
Sacramento, CA

It is clear that the NSA uses alien technology to spy on us.
--
A block of cheese is a good day indeed.

bitemeboy

join:2005-04-06
Otego, NY

said by sapo:

It is clear that the NSA uses alien technology to spy on us.
The NSA are the aliens!

Rojo

join:2009-04-14
New York, NY
reply to Steve Mehs

said by Steve Mehs:

Data they collect on you never goes away. Never.