Premium
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness
reply to xirian

Re: offered consumers content they were already getting for free

said by xirian:

said by 88615298:

More hyperbole.

Can you get 720P on regular Hulu? no. Can you get full seasons on regular Hulu? No. So for someone that is looking for HD and more than just the 5 current episodes Hulu plus cold be quite value.
Everything that says its available in HD will only give me a max of 480p, I dont even see a 720p choice in the settings with hulu plus.
Sounds like an issue with you. Also it's still in beta.

xirian
Premium
join:2003-01-26
Beacon, NY
kudos:1

said by 88615298:

said by xirian:

said by 88615298:

More hyperbole.

Can you get 720P on regular Hulu? no. Can you get full seasons on regular Hulu? No. So for someone that is looking for HD and more than just the 5 current episodes Hulu plus cold be quite value.
Everything that says its available in HD will only give me a max of 480p, I dont even see a 720p choice in the settings with hulu plus.
Guess it was. I had to clear my cache to fix it... kind of a weird issue.

ptrowski
Got Helix?
Premium
join:2005-03-14
Putnam, CT
kudos:4
reply to 88615298

said by 88615298:

said by xirian:

said by 88615298:

More hyperbole.

So we get to pay extra for a product in beta? Sounds like a bargain.
--
"So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb."

Have you been touched by his noodly appendage? »www.venganza.org

mlundin

join:2001-03-27
Lawrence, KS
reply to 88615298

said by 88615298:

Does that mean they're taking money that's still in beta? If so, maybe I'll sign on - I've got some here in this old box for Monopoly...