signmeuptoo94
Bless you Howie
Premium Member
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle

signmeuptoo94

Premium Member

Go Manny, Go Philippines

Congratulations to all Manny Pacquiao fans, Filipino and other!

AlphaOne
I see
Premium Member
join:2004-02-21

AlphaOne

Premium Member

Unfortunately, we'll never see Manny fight gayweather ever. Floyd might be praying he'll stay in jail forever just to avoid the pacman.
Gayweather is better off fighting ladies and minors instead, doesn't matter if it's his own family.

pesttech17
join:2001-01-04
Paramount, CA

pesttech17

Jail or not we'll never see that fight. Pretty much all Mayweather has is that he's unbeaten so he will always be relevant in the boxing world. If he get beaten by Pac then he loses that and becomes another forgotten boxer. I think the only way a fight will happen is if he runs out of money.
Zhoum
join:2010-11-10

Zhoum to signmeuptoo94

to signmeuptoo94
Pacquiao was simply amazing in his last fight. He showed speed and talent as well as a though chin and great heart. His legacy is secured.
Floyd will be protecting his record very keenly. He knows that he has not faced the amount of high level opposition as he should have through his career. his perfect record is the only thing that is keeping him relevant. Personally I think his assumption is wrong. If he chooses to face Pac, win or loose his legacy is secured because people will not think he ducked most of the best fighters in his era. If he doesn't face Pac, his record will be scrutinized and many will view that he did not face enough quality opposition.
zaldy
join:2007-12-07

zaldy to signmeuptoo94

to signmeuptoo94
Maybe it's wise to duck Pacman after all. PBF wants to retain his big 0.

Floyd just recently got into another problem (he allegedly poked a security guard in the eye a few times). Seems like he needs the attention after Pacman headlining the sports world.

pro7070
BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
Premium Member
join:2002-06-28
Inman, SC

pro7070

Premium Member

The announcers on the PPV fight (actually mainly Max Kellerman) brought up the point PBF may be waiting on Pac to slow down like Sugar ray did Hagler. I dunno. These are the 2 best fighters in boxing. They get paid to fight and Pac aint the one turning down 20 mil paydays.
zaldy
join:2007-12-07

zaldy

Also if Pac slows down then so does he (PBF) as he is even older than Pacman.