Premium Member
join:2000-08-11
San Jose, CA

quientus to MIABye

Premium Member

to MIABye
said by ArchAngel21x:
Ok, just get Windows XP
I am using windows xp. crashes everythime i go into a shockwave site or specific java stuff. video card drivers ack.

MIABye
Premium Member
join:2001-10-28
united state

MIABye

Premium Member

said by user5412:
said by ArchAngel21x:
Ok, just get Windows XP
I am using windows xp. crashes everythime i go into a shockwave site or specific java stuff. video card drivers ack.

Yeah right after I installed XP I could not go into the windows update without it freezing. However once I got an updated video card driver from the computer manufacturer everything was good to go. Even Bill said it is important to get reliable drivers for stability. And to think I thought it was just Windows the whole time.....

quientus
So Red Shoes
Premium Member
San Jose, CA

quientus

Premium Member

its too bad i have a voodoo 3 3000.

default drivers wont even let me play cs so i have to use unspported..

cynicalhacker
@od.nih.gov

cynicalhacker to quientus

Anon

to quientus
Too stupid to use Linux? Get a Mac and run OSX. It's built on Darwin - a Unix foundation. If you like mac and like to hack you can hit the command line running.
;-p

Trust me you will never miss WinBLOWS ... it will seem like a bad dream from which you have been awakened. Go on, take the pill! Fall down the rabbit hole! Get a REAL OS!!

quientus
So Red Shoes
Premium Member
San Jose, CA

quientus

Premium Member

said by cynicalhacker:
Too stupid to use Linux? Get a Mac and run OSX. It's built on Darwin - a Unix foundation. If you like mac and like to hack you can hit the command line running.
;-p

Trust me you will never miss WinBLOWS ... it will seem like a bad dream from which you have been awakened. Go on, take the pill! Fall down the rabbit hole! Get a REAL OS!!
Oh wow, a mac user dissing me!