Search similar:

uniqs

Arimer
@cableone.net

1 edit

Arimer

Anon

DSL Speed Issues - Texarkana, AR

Is there also an issue with Texarkana, AR? I've been having the same peak time issues where my connection will drop from 12 Mbit down to less than 2 down. Usually even getting less than 1 down. It's completely unacceptable. When I call in I'm told to clear my cookies or that there is no issue because they check it at non peak times when its working fine.

Unfortunately if there's no resolution in site soon I'll have to go back to cableone and I really don't like them but they did at least get me the speed promised.

I can update later with windstream speedtest results showing the issues.
Maar
join:2009-04-09
Story, AR

Maar

Re: DSL Speed Issues

said by Arimer :

I can update later with windstream speedtest results showing the issues.

You should register here and send Windstream an Instant message with your phone number so they can look into your issue.
Arimer
join:2010-12-22
Texarkana, AR

Arimer to Arimer

to Arimer

Re: DSL Speed Issues - Texarkana, AR

Click for full size
Ok registered and sent a pm. Will use this for info dumps. Here's a picture of a speedtest run at 9'm on my supposed 12 mbit down speed.
Arimer

1 edit

Arimer to Arimer

to Arimer
Click for full size
Click for full size
Here's the test at offpeak times. 7:25 this morning.
The first pictures is a speedtest from last night at 9:20 PM.

As You can see theres a huge drop during peak times. Have also noticed there tends to be much higher pings and packet loss during peak time.

Windstream
Premium Member
join:2009-03-31
Twinsburg, OH

Windstream

Premium Member

We received your e-mail and appreciate you referencing the thread you created. A latency incident was opened in your area on the 23rd and is currently being reviewed by network operations. We will update your further once we receive additional information.
-JV 59044

sashwa
Mod
join:2001-01-29
Alcatraz

sashwa to Arimer

Mod

to Arimer

(topic move) DSL Speed Issues - West Fork, AR

Moderator Action
The post that was here, has been moved to a new topic .. »DSL Speed Issues - West Fork, AR
Arimer
Texarkana, AR

Arimer to Arimer

to Arimer

Re: DSL Speed Issues - Texarkana, AR

Any eta on when they are gonna check out the systems?

Windstream
Premium Member
Twinsburg, OH

Windstream

Premium Member

A fix is being worked on, but no, we don't have any ETA as of yet.
-JV 59044
Arimer
Texarkana, AR

Arimer

Did they make it out to look at the switch yet? Was tol,d by tech it'd be after new years just wondering if the issue has been identified.

Windstream
Premium Member
Twinsburg, OH

Windstream

Premium Member

Testing was completed and the issue looks to be resolved now. If you're still seeing problems please let us know.
-JV 59195