spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

NePhilly

@verizon.net
reply to pippijones

Re: [northeast] Verizon FIOS status in Philadelphia (19118)

I'm up in the Northeast (19111) out of the PHILAPAPI CO and have had fios for nearly a year now.

ARKx

join:2005-02-13
Philadelphia, PA

If anyone is interested they posted a January list although they didn't update the URL link; »www22.verizon.com/about/communit···0311.pdf

Alan.

shutupndig

join:2002-01-21
Philadelphia, PA

Oh boy! My street is on the list! That makes about nine months running. Any day now... any day.

shutupndig

Philadelphia, PA
reply to ARKx

Oh boy! My street is on the list! That makes about nine months running. Any day now... any day.

mason6721

join:2004-07-01
Philadelphia, PA

1 recommendation

reply to NePhilly

Click for full size
Isaw the trucks installing fios tubing at frankford ave and Wellington Street 19149

ARKx

join:2005-02-13
Philadelphia, PA

1 recommendation

Great site to see mason6721, I saw the same one with Danella contractors back on ~11/19/09 at 2:10PM at Gaul & Allegheny, still waiting for the rest of the crews to finish the job so we can order.

Oh, they posted Feb's listing although they updated the URL for January finally; »www22.verizon.com/about/communit···0111.pdf

I have a FTP site which is online and works intermittently, can't wait to upgrade it to a Synology DS1511+. Here's the site; »ftp://lewkosnas.homeftp.org/ftpshared/Alan follow the path through FiOS and you'll find the PA lists back to 2008 or 2007. There are gaps since they skipped months.

Alan.

shutupndig

Philadelphia, PA

uh-oh... my street isn't on this latest list after having been on previous lists for most of the last year.

gregvee

join:2005-12-27
Philadelphia, PA

I am in the 19115 zip code. I see Roosevelt Blvd on the list for a couple of months now and they just added Bustleton Ave to the list. I am between Grant and Welsh does anyone know how close Fios is to my area? Also once they are done with a major BLVD are we able to get Fios or do we still have to wait for them to turn off the major BLVD and come down the side streets?