join:2002-11-21
Tucson, AZ

10 recommendations

rdavs to Dexter0

Premium Member

to Dexter0

Re: [ID?] Getting to know you part 2

Yup, that's me!
As many of you know, my name is Rhonda and I live in Tucson Arizona… with my husband of 32 years, a 16 year old Golden Retriever and a young frisky mixed breed pup (which we got to keep the old dog company). I own a cockatiel named Spike that chirps every time I sneeze. I'm told my sneezes sound like a cat (maybe that's why the cockatiel chirps). I have three adult sons; two are married and have seven crazy amazing grandchildren. Wow I'm beginning to feel old! I don't color my hair yet. I'm a computer geek; I can fix, upgrade and remove computer viruses and am always working on friends and family member's computers. I'm not shy, and have been told I could talk to a rock (especially if the rock is interested in photography). I have a dark sense of humor, and love action adventure and scary movies and hate chick flicks. I am a good cook, but can't sew on a button on a shirt, but I can work on your car! I think you should start a meal with desert and if you have room left then eat your meal. I began photography when I was seven with a cheap 35mm film camera that I used to take photos of my Barbie's! LOL! My day job I'm an office manager at an RV Park and my weekend job… I'm a photographer for the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum. I often lose all sense of time with a camera in my hand…

Pistolpete
Premium Member
join:2006-03-06
4,000 Holes

Pistolpete

Premium Member

Said by rdavs See Profile
quote:
I think you should start a meal with desert and if you have room left then eat your meal
I thought I was the only person who thought that.You're a woman after my own heart.

rdavs
Premium Member
join:2002-11-21
Tucson, AZ

rdavs

Premium Member