Premium
join:2009-03-06
Places
kudos:1
reply to ProtusMose

Re: Crazy Game 11. New Year's Edition - Day 7

said by ProtusMose:

Role PMs are against the rules? Eff.

You answer this, but choose to ignore my question. Why?
--
Get in here! Pub Games

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
join:2001-10-03
Bellevue, NE
kudos:4
Reviews:
·ooma

said by Meningitis:

said by ProtusMose:

Because it was easy to answer while still at work. Now I'm home and dinner's done. Now, let me riddle you this...

Day 3
"Need to go over things more. (still not home) but I don't think see much on men"
Day 4
Why does meningitis not being on overnight mean that karride couldn't get us a result?
Day 4
Suspicious of Men but the case against him still doesn't seem solid to me

Why was I defending you? How did I know you were town?

Night 1 - Nobody targeted Aztec
On day 2, it was obvious karride was the lie detector, so I checked him on night 2. Someone was messing with him, so when you popped as a liar, I tried to stop the lynch-train to wait for more information. Again on Night 3, someone's molesting k-ride in his sleep. Again, I run defense, but trying to stay subtle and not tip my role.
Eventually, you became too hot to defend anymore and I had to offer suspicion.
Night 4, nobody targeted Brian.
Night 5 I went back to Karride, nobody targeted him.
Night 6 AVD's voting of johnny off the bat when he already had a confirmed pro-town role threw me off, so I investigated him. We all know how that turned out.
--
Blogsaus "Everyone bows to something. Everyone answers to someone. Wherever your treasure lies, there your heart will be also.

Who do you belong to? " - Andrew Schwab

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-20

I wish you had claimed earlier. Someone messing with karride was huge, although I did come to the conclusion that they were both town... you could have saved us a lot of around about. anyway

vote: chlen

re: one of my unknowns, working on the process of elimination now.
--
DSLr Mafia Member

Karride
Slower Traffic Keep Right
Premium
join:2000-04-17
Germantown, TN

Is it possible chlen's hot potato's mess with whoever gets them? In other words X gets a hot potato from chlen, passes it to Y, and Y's actions are blocked/messed with?

tmodelt

join:2010-05-06
Fletcher, NC
reply to ProtusMose

said by ProtusMose:

said by Meningitis:

said by ProtusMose:

Because it was easy to answer while still at work. Now I'm home and dinner's done. Now, let me riddle you this...

Day 3
"Need to go over things more. (still not home) but I don't think see much on men"
Day 4
Why does meningitis not being on overnight mean that karride couldn't get us a result?
Day 4
Suspicious of Men but the case against him still doesn't seem solid to me

Why was I defending you? How did I know you were town?

Night 1 - Nobody targeted Aztec
On day 2, it was obvious karride was the lie detector, so I checked him on night 2. Someone was messing with him, so when you popped as a liar, I tried to stop the lynch-train to wait for more information. Again on Night 3, someone's molesting k-ride in his sleep. Again, I run defense, but trying to stay subtle and not tip my role.
Eventually, you became too hot to defend anymore and I had to offer suspicion.
Night 4, nobody targeted Brian.
Night 5 I went back to Karride, nobody targeted him.
Night 6 AVD's voting of johnny off the bat when he already had a confirmed pro-town role threw me off, so I investigated him. We all know how that turned out.

So who did you target on night 6?

tmodelt

Fletcher, NC

I'm calling BS on your night 6 actions for sure.

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-20
reply to Karride

I never ended up holding a hot potato, but I did pass it along, I was worried it would blow up on me or something.

I am most suspect of him because of the game hot potato ( »en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Potato_(game) ) the person holding it loses.

so yes, I am assuming something bad happens to whomever has it when it goes off.
--
DSLr Mafia Member

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY
reply to Karride

said by Karride:

Is it possible chlen's hot potato's mess with whoever gets them? In other words X gets a hot potato from chlen, passes it to Y, and Y's actions are blocked/messed with?

No. the hot potato has nothing to do with actions as far as I can tell. The goal is for the last person to get it away, arch has wound up so far or the day ended before the timer on the potato has gone off. I set the timer really high and there is a minimum, it works on EST business hours so it has not even had time to go off some days, others Arch got it last.
--
This is not the greatest post in the world, no, this is just a tribute!

-

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
Saratoga, NY
reply to Dezbend

said by Dezbend:

I never ended up holding a hot potato, but I did pass it along, I was worried it would blow up on me or something.

I am most suspect of him because of the game hot potato ( »en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Potato_(game) ) the person holding it loses.

so yes, I am assuming something bad happens to whomever has it when it goes off.

The person left holding it dies, but it mas a timer which has not been reached most days and two of the days the last person was arch, so nothing happens.

Like I said, my role is fun, but needs tweaking in future games because it is just useless, hence my utter lack of participation until recently.
--

-

Karride
Premium
Germantown, TN
reply to tmodelt

said by tmodelt:

I'm calling BS on your night 6 actions for sure.

Why?

tmodelt

Fletcher, NC

I molested him night 6 and that blocks all actions.

Karride
Premium
Germantown, TN

Geez, molest really seems like it would be a mob role. but I would have though a couple of roles we've had would be mob roles so....

I'm thinking of hammering protus, and seeing what comes of it. If he did turn out to be town, tmodelt would be next in my book, since he claims to have blocked a night 6 action, one or the other of them is lying.

Opinions?

tmodelt

Fletcher, NC

Im town point blank. during the night check my next statement.

tmodelt

Fletcher, NC

I win with town

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19

Mod Note: Only Archivis wins.

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02

said by Archivis:

/ghost

That's not what she said....

/ghost

--
»Re: [game] Star Wars Days 2 and 3

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02

Fail end bold :P

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ
reply to Antonica

said by Antonica:

said by Archivis:

/ghost

/ghost

{spec} PTU {/spec}
--
Standard disclaimers apply.
Atomic batteries to power. Turbines to speed.

Karride
Premium
Germantown, TN
reply to tmodelt

I will but you understand my logic. One of you is lying.

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ
reply to AVD

haha your bold fail infected my post

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth

said by AVD:

haha your bold fail infected my post

Looks like I just won.

tmodelt

Fletcher, NC
reply to Karride

I agree and im telling you it is not me

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine
reply to Archivis

You won!!!
/ghost

You sure did, buddy!

said by Antonica:

said by Archivis:

/ghost

/ghost

/ghost

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
Saratoga, NY
reply to Karride

said by Karride:

Geez, molest really seems like it would be a mob role. but I would have though a couple of roles we've had would be mob roles so....

I'm thinking of hammering protus, and seeing what comes of it. If he did turn out to be town, tmodelt would be next in my book, since he claims to have blocked a night 6 action, one or the other of them is lying.

Opinions?

Protus is a more or less new player and he posted his PM.

When I told him he could not do so, he stated he had no idea he could not. This is plausible because it is not on the first day page of rules.

Arch also stated that he would let it go.

Now normally when someone does not get mod-killed for posting their pm they are lying, but since arch let it go I am tempted to believe protuse is telling the truth.

I could be 100% wrong, but the simplest solution seems like the right one here.

I have no idea what dez is up to behind his iron curtain and men is always give or take...
--

-

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
Bellevue, NE
Reviews:
·ooma
reply to tmodelt

When did I say anything happened to AVD? I said I investigated him and we all saw what happened. He died. I assumed it was because someone got to him before my investigation took place. The only information I got night 6 was that I had been molested.

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
Bellevue, NE

*clarification* The assumption was based upon getting the molested action and not my usual result.

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium
join:2007-09-18
Gilroy, CA

unvote ProtusMose

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
reply to ProtusMose

said by ProtusMose:

investigate

*click*

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth

ProtusMose See Profile stepped on the mine and it detonated, stripping him of his current vote and his ability to vote for the remainder of the day.

Note: Mose's vote removal will reduce the amount of players needed to get a lynch (if the math says it).
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
Saratoga, NY

said by Archivis:

ProtusMose See Profile stepped on the mine and it detonated, stripping him of his current vote and his ability to vote for the remainder of the day.

Note: Mose's vote removal will reduce the amount of players needed to get a lynch (if the math says it).

I once had a mafia role where I could take 1 hit and survive. In that game i claimed bulletproof and had someone shoot me to test the theory.

This could be the case, though I am keeping my dez vote since i believe him to be the most scummy and since I believe protus' role PM.
--

-