All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
criggs
join:2000-07-14
New York, NY

criggs to HSDays

to HSDays

Re: How's Your January 2011 Sprint 4G WiMax Speeds?

You need to speak to them in a language they understand.

After you've experienced these speeds for more than half a month, call up their Customer Care and ask for a full credit for the month. That might unstick the process.

I presume you've looked at the Sprint coverage map at sprint.com/coverage and verified that your address is in an INDOOR 4G coverage area, right?

HSDays
join:2007-11-26
Reynoldsburg, OH

HSDays

Yes, I have reviewed the coverage map. I've had this device since June of 2010, we've had 4G since September. Calling Sprint is absolutely pointless. I've spent hours on the phone, only for the call to be dropped. Then the whole process starts over again.

I don't think it's a coverage issue, or a service issue, I believe it to be a device issue. This Overdrive is plagued with problems and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it at this point, except deal with it. I'm just happy when the device turns on and actually connects to the network.
criggs
join:2000-07-14
New York, NY

criggs

In that case, there are modems available on ebay for less than 30 dollars at »shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nk ··· 70.l1313 . That might be the solution.