Re: [MA] Where is the snow!!

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium,MVM
join:2005-01-22
Galaxy M31
kudos:2

1 edit

Yeah, I'm smack in the center of the: "OMG Wicked Fuc**d" region.
I can't believe it...this is apparently a "double whammy". The first batch just recently ended. (Which, by the way, they said may be around 3 to 5 inches or so). But I've been shoveling and pushing it out from the garage for my plow guy ever since it started early this morning. I'll bet we've easily got well over 6" to 8" already.

The second part of the double whammy is yet to come, starting much later tonight....and it's going to be pretty bad.
When all is said and done, we'll probably have over a 2 foot storm...yet again.
Don't get me wrong, I've lived in New England all of my life as well...(as some others have mentioned), and I love it here.
But ya know? Enough is enough!
I REALLY HATE this Global Warming! Oops, sorry. I realize it's now called "climate change", out of necessity. Beside all the Snow, it's apparently the coldest winter here since sometime in the 1980's
(Sorry folks...forget I even mentioned the whole global warmiing thing...please).

Time to go have a cocktail, so I have the strength to shovel some more.
--
I had a life once.....now I have a Computer and a Modem.

Frostbite

join:2000-06-13
Marlborough, MA
reply to Dominokat

I tip my hat to you, sir! +1
--
-Frosty, KA1FOX

Dominokat
"Hi"
Premium
join:2002-08-06
Boothbay, ME
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

said by Frostbite:

I tip my hat to you, sir! +1

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium,MVM
join:2005-01-22
Galaxy M31
reply to Dominokat

Wow! All I can say is that "forecast" seems to be pretty much right on...we're getting "OMG" hammered big time here right now. I can't believe how hard it's coming down at the moment.
Time to get my wet suit and snorkel out, so I can still breath when I go outside (again), to shovel the decks.
--
I had a life once.....now I have a Computer and a Modem.