uniqs
share rss forum feed

botld92z9

join:2006-07-14
Winter Springs, FL
kudos:1

1 recommendation

wow.

I really hope Karl isn't paid for writing articles. Attacking BH for allegedly skewing their advertising when in reality this article ranks as one of the most ridiculous things I've read in a long time.

I've never seen BH advertise fiber to the home. I also know of a handful of business acquaintances in many different areas of Central Florida who have fiber to their building provided by BH. If you're willing to pay for it, regardless of whether you are a residential or business customer, you can get fiber to your building. It will fall under a business class agreement and you'll be under their business class service (quicker response for service, a dedicated account rep, an SLA).

The best part is that you went into a chat session with someone off their website who is paid $13/hr to answer general billing and tech questions and then quoted them in your article.

Lmao, what a joke.

FloridaBoy

join:2009-06-22
Bradenton, FL

1 recommendation

said by botld92z9:

I've never seen BH advertise fiber to the home. I also know of a handful of business acquaintances in many different areas of Central Florida who have fiber to their building provided by BH.

So, when that Brighthouse Truck goes by with the words, "Florida's Fiber Leader", what are they trying to say then??