Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4
reply to DrModem

Re: [game] Modem C9 #4

I think it's Archivis. Second is either navy or Protus. If any if you are the doc, role claim now to narrow down the field. There's no one left to protect with a dead cop. I am still positive Antony is town. Wrong lynch today still nets town another chance tomorrow.

Comfortable voting Arch.

Vote: Archivis
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

AntonyLingo

join:2009-10-28
Toronto
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL

Interesting.... poor KrisN.... I really thought I was on the hit list.

I got my doubts on Arch, however Protus is on the top of my list.

Right after tmodel (confirmed mafia + now dead mafia) voted for me, Protus wanted to vote me off even if I was confirmed town. He was citing the way I was playing ( »Re: [game] Modem C9 #4 )

I had 3 people attempt to lynch me yesterday. Tmodel (now dead), KrisN (now dead) and Protus.....

vote protus

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
join:2001-10-03
Bellevue, NE
Reviews:
·ooma

So everyone who accuses you of being dirty gets killed.... Is it just me or did you just very succinctly lay out a case for your own lynching. Tmodelt died because we got a good lynch in, not because of anything having to do with you. And the last thing Krisn did before getting night-killed by mafia was try and lay out a case against you after you (wrongfully) accused him.

Other than Kristopher saying he believes you, just how are you "confirmed town"?
--
Blogsaus "Everyone bows to something. Everyone answers to someone. Wherever your treasure lies, there your heart will be also.

Who do you belong to? " - Andrew Schwab

AntonyLingo

join:2009-10-28
Toronto
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL

said by ProtusMose:

Tmodelt died because we got a good lynch in, not because of anything having to do with you....
Other than Kristopher saying he believes you, just how are you "confirmed town"?

Actually, I was the first to vote for Tmodel. My suspicion was elsewhere until I said "I saw something". Tmodel replied with "you see shit"... I was the first to vote for Tmodel and everyone else followed. So actually, it had everything to do with me.

Secondly I wouldn't start a lynching train on tmodel (mafia) if I was mafia myself...

You seem angry.... angry and upset that I killed your mafia buddy.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Kristopher

said by Kristopher:

Comfortable voting Arch.

Not this shit again.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria

It's fine. I know you're scum this game, but if for some ungodly reason I'm wrong, it narrows down the field for another chance tomorrow.

Again, I recommend that if we have a doc, go ahead and claim tomorrow. I thought it out again, and since theres a slim chance you can stop a kill overnight, its worth it to keep your mouth shut today. Claim tomorrow when its LoL. The more info we have the better.

But we won't get to tomorrow if we lynch Arch today

Phone post. Sorry for errors.
--

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to AntonyLingo

You can vote Protus tomorrow if I'm wrong. If you vote everyone that votes you, you'll lose every game. It's not logical. I'm voting Arch based on his play style and who he pushed for yesterday. He did not even mention tmodelt. Vote Arch today, and if I'm wrong, we look at what's left tomorrow.
--

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
reply to Kristopher

Once again, I am town.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria

We'll see.

Antony - Town
Me - Town
Protus - Unknown
navy - Unknown
Archivis - Scum Vibe

So, you die today and we see what's up. If you're scum like I believe, then we are good to go. If not, scum will most likely kill either Antony or I overnight. Then the final person just has to decide between Protus and navy.

That's what I'm sticking to. Of course, I'd like to hear at least SOMETHING from navy on what he thinks.

My vote tomorrow would be on Protus at this point. Him going after Antony seems to me to be the easy lynch attempt. Antony looks like scum, but that's just because he's inexperienced. No offense to him, but his play screams scum. His post in the beginning of the game gives him away as town, though. He just is playing poorly.

It doesn't matter. You're the scum, from what I see. Let's wait to hear from navy and a little more from Protus.

Also, for all your "I'm town", you've given little to no input aside from "I really think we should lynch navy", which you reiterated right prior to the lynch of tmodelt. Let's hear what you think.
--

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth

I'm not getting the mafia vibe from you this game, so I hope you can pull off the win for the town tomorrow after I'm dead.

--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.