uniqs
share rss forum feed view:
normal

tlg
Premium
join:2001-08-23
Melbourne, FL
reply to BHNtechXpert

Re: If you could add a product, feature or make a change...

More than just a few channels. Let me watch the VOD content streamed to my PC / iPad / android phone any place I'm at. Isn't that where we're really headed anyway?

You're core product is content delivery, where I consume that content should be flexible.

--
twitter.com/tgaume

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:139

said by tlg:

More than just a few channels. Let me watch the VOD content streamed to my PC / iPad / android phone any place I'm at. Isn't that where we're really headed anyway?

You're core product is content delivery, where I consume that content should be flexible.

Well we were headed for that until the telcos decided to bless us with use caps. But I get where you are coming from...good idea and probably one that all providers are looking at these days. Question of the year is who will be the first to kill the solution first...greedy wireless or content owners. At this point I think all providers are considering anything that adds value to their service lineup. I would bet this is fairly high on the list...making it reality will be difficult. Comcast is trying and may be the test that everybody else needs to jump into the pool.
--
"I can’t give you a surefire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time."
~ Herbert Bayard Swope