Tell me more x
, there is a new speed test available. Give it a try, leave feedback!
dslreports logo
    All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4

[game] I'm Batman! Day 3

The Scarecrow

Killer Croc

A new Day dawned on Gotham. Sometime during the Night, Batman arrived at Arkham Asylyum, shoving DrModem See Profile into the capable hands of the staff. He was locked up in maximum security, divested of his mask and psychosis inducing chemicals.

DrModem See Profile: The Scarecrow – Dr. Jonathan Crane – You are the Town Psychologist. You can investigate one person per Night to see if they are Sane or Insane. You win with the Town.

Another call had come in through the Batmobile's Police Scanner, "We found another body, near the same sewer entrance where we found Clayface's carcass. It's not quite human. Please get down here as soon as you can."

Batman arrived just as Commissioner Gordon did. They went down to the scene, where police and investigators were obviously reluctant to approach the dark lump resting in the knee high sewage. At a nod from Gordon, Batman moved in and turned over the massive body. It was Krisnatharok See Profile, who apparently died from multiple stab wounds. The knife must have been razor sharp and wielded with a skilled hand in order to find the vital organs underneath that scaly hide.

Krisnatharok See Profile: Killer Croc – Waylon Jones – You are the Crazed Fiend. You have one kill you can use at any time. You win with the Town.

Gordon ordered his men to continue investigating and bag up the body for the coroner, and Batman continued his search. Time was running out.

Player List
In Order Of Sign Up
ekster See Profile
Archivis See Profile
AntonyLingo See Profile
navyet2sw See Profile
ProtusMose See Profile
AVD See Profile
DrModem See Profile
tmodelt See Profile
Meningitis See Profile
BigReds42 See Profile
Gomez See Profile
TheRul See Profile
Dezbend See Profile
chlen See Profile
Krisnatharok See Profile

It is now Day.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:20
Not looking good.

tmodelt

join:2010-05-06
Fletcher, NC
reply to Kristopher
alright people time to start speaking up about what you can do.

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
join:2001-10-03
Bellevue, NE
Wanting everyone to outright claim in plain site? That shoots my flag right up. Vote: tmodelt

tmodelt

Fletcher, NC
vote what you want I win with town. I have no issue claiming my role I dont know who I am but I know my power.

tmodelt

Fletcher, NC
reply to ProtusMose
Ok also who do you think is doing the killing? I know it isnt Batman if he is returning people to Arkham.

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
Bellevue, NE
My guess? Joker or an oddball 3rd party/npc like nightwing.

tmodelt

Fletcher, NC
so do you have any idea who would be wielding a sharp knife?

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
reply to ProtusMose
said by ProtusMose:

Wanting everyone to outright claim in plain site? That shoots my flag right up. Vote: tmodelt

No, I'm with tmodelt on this. Now is not the time to preserve our identities. However, I have a very blatant no role-claim/modkill restriction on me. There is one way I could attempt to circumvent it, but I have to approve it through Kristopher first.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
Checked with Kris. No roleclaim or hints from me.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Kristopher
Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 5

tmodelt - 1 - ProtusMose (L-4)

Players not voting: Archivis, chlen, Dezbend, Gomez, Meningitis, navyet2sw, tmodelt
--

tmodelt

Fletcher, NC
reply to Kristopher
after reading the last couple of days I am still on the fence about Chlen. Anyone want to chime in their thoughts on him?

navyet2sw
Damned is in My Room

join:2001-12-09
Virginia Beach, VA
reply to Kristopher
OK, the killer croc role verifies what i was thinking. that KrisK killed antony on day one. after that he was normal.

i think someone said that people with a kill are usually trigger happy. that would be correct as well in this case.

I am thinking that the joker is doing the kills at night. he would be the only one who would have an unlimited kill option at night.

i think batman is considered the mafia. as he is returning us to arkham and not killing us.

Getting the feeling of this game finally.
my view: 3 way play for this game
town-get batman (mafia) and we remain to wreck havoc on gotham.
batman (mafia) get us back into arkham.
joker (ind) either kill batman or time out for the bombs.
--
Unfortunately, Common Sense Isn't.
The Damned doesnt hold a candle to someone with EVIL tattooed on their arm......

tmodelt

Fletcher, NC
reply to Archivis
said by Archivis:

Checked with Kris. No roleclaim or hints from me.

well if everyone cant participate then I say no one does

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Kristopher

The Joker
All the TV's and Radios in Gotham went to static. Then there was laughter. Hysterical laughter, followed by a menacing voice.

"Haven't caught me yet, have you bats! Well, let's stir the pot a little, shall we... Citizens of Gotham! Joker here. As you are already aware, I've managed to thwart your precious Arkham Asylum's security measures once again, and unleashed those crazy maniacs on your city. Oh sure, Batman has brought one or two back, but there's murder and mayhem on the streets! And what you don't know, is that your pathetic police force led by Commish Gordo as well as Batty have a time limit. That's right! I've planted bombs throughout the bowels of this filthy city, and will be detonating them all! Not tomorrow morning, but the morning after. So panic in the streets! Try to flee your homes! Police have barricaded Gotham's exits to keep the nutcases in, as well as yours truly, since I'm the only one who knows where the bombs are! HAAAAAAhahahahahahahahaha!

There you go Bats! Your men in uniform are now going to be pre-occupied with the riots and angry citizens. It's you and me, Bats. And maybe a few nutballs left to catch. You have two days! You better get hopping. Do bats hop? Haaaahahahaha!"

The transmission ended. The streets of Gotham erupted in pandemonium.

No affect on game, just flavor to spice things up. It is still Day.
--

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
Well, at least it's confirmed that it's 5 in-game days. Either way, still pretty fucked.

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
join:2006-10-19
USA
kudos:1
reply to Kristopher
screw this gameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedafgdshlfakgjdslfsppffft

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
join:2009-03-06
Places
reply to navyet2sw
said by navyet2sw:

my view: 3 way play for this game
town-get batman (mafia) and we remain to wreck havoc on gotham.
batman (mafia) get us back into arkham.
joker (ind) either kill batman or time out for the bombs.

I agree. Joker is likely killing people at night, while Batman is bringing people to the Asylum. That's why we're seeing 2 'deaths' per night. The issue is, what do we do about it? We can't all role claim, as it seems with the right night kill this game is over.

Vote: ProtusMose for jumping on tmodelt so fast. It was like 3 posts into the new day...
--
Get in here! Pub Games

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-20
reply to Archivis
said by Archivis:

Well, at least it's confirmed that it's 5 in-game days. Either way, still pretty fucked.

I won't bank on that. Thhis is a Kristopher game, it is possible things could effect that deadline.
--
DSLr Mafia Member

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
Did you read the flavor text at all? It said two more days.

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
yes I read that, I also read "No affect on game, just flavor to spice things up. It is still Day."
--
DSLr Mafia Member

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
I see. Then we have nothing to worry about.

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
no I think we are under a deadline (very appropriate word that) but the 5 days may not be fixed. I just don't want to make assumptions that could mess us up. We should act like every day may be the last day.
--
DSLr Mafia Member

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
Bellevue, NE
Reviews:
·ooma
reply to Meningitis
I call 'em like I see 'em and wanting everybody to roleclaim in the wide open air. Despite Archivis' protestations, I'm still suspicious, so I'm not pulling off yet.

The thing that's making me nervous about this is that the endgame is potentially centered around an action that's already taken place (the planting of the bombs). The night actions all affect people (unless there's something new and crazy) and not inanimate objects.

My power could theoretically buy us a day or help identify the killer, but would do nothing to help with the bombs.
--
Blogsaus "Everyone bows to something. Everyone answers to someone. Wherever your treasure lies, there your heart will be also.

Who do you belong to? " - Andrew Schwab

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
join:2009-03-06
Places
said by ProtusMose:

My power could theoretically buy us a day or help identify the killer, but would do nothing to help with the bombs.

OK, how could it buy us a day if it doesn't do anything to stop the bombs? Bombs are going off before we'll be in a LoL situation. Or am I missing something?
--
Get in here! Pub Games

tmodelt

Fletcher, NC
reply to Dezbend
guys I think the deadline is pointless if you look at who is left the game will be over by then anyway if 2 keep "dying" each night

tmodelt

Fletcher, NC
We need to make sure we make good choices in who we lynch.

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
Bellevue, NE
reply to Meningitis
I'm saying in general it could buy us a day if the situation was dependant upon a person's actions. Since the bomb action has already been placed, I can't help other than to help with lynching. I may be able to stop the night kills if I get lucky.

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
Bellevue, NE
*delay, not stop.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria