uniqs
share rss forum feed

sonicmerlin

join:2009-05-24
Cleveland, OH
kudos:1
reply to kdoggmdf

Re: MidOhio Also Launching Beginning in April

What about Northeast Ohio? Also will they be upgrading the standard tiers? I've had the same speed for almost a decade... it's getting stale.

kdoggmdf
Premium
join:2008-08-07
Westerville, OH

Re: [DVR] whole house dvr

It depends on the area in the twc neo service area. It will be released by hub in Columbus but I don't know about anywhere else.

MEohME

@wideopenwest.com

NEO/WPA does not do service upgrades at the same time as MidOhio. NEO/WPA was working on this over a year ago and never did anything with it As many options that are available in the TWC service area in the NEO WPA area they should just give up all together. ATT out preforms TWC's speeds, COX BLOWS TWC away with their D3 upgrades and WOW is going to be launching D3 this year as well.

And MUCH of MidOhio is now being moved to NEO. NEO reachs all the way to the Toledo/Port Clinton area of Ohio. They pulled that from MidOhio and moved it when they started selling off Adelphia markets.

neuronbob
THERE ARE NO SHORT CUTS. NONE.

join:2000-03-30
Bedford, OH
reply to sonicmerlin

Re: MidOhio Also Launching Beginning in April

I'm waiting for this too. Even though I'm in the Cleveland 'burbs, I STILL can't get DSL and AT&T has pretty much abandoned upgrades in my neighborhood. Fiber? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I've had TWC exclusively for brandband service for ten years.
--
neuronbob.com

sonicmerlin

join:2009-05-24
Cleveland, OH
kudos:1

I remember when we used to have Cablevision. Then they sold their area here to Time Warner, and a few years later I looked up Cablevision's website and saw all their customers had a "basic" tier of 15/2 and a higher tier of 30/5. They were pretty much the only company to upgrade to DOCSIS 2.0. Sigh...