spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

treichhart

join:2006-12-12

Its going happen no matter how many signatures you get

Its going to happen no matter how many signatures you get. Just look at centurylink and qwest? look at comcast and NBC? look at verizon wireless and alltel wireless? only 2 big players I see in wireless is going to be ATT and Verizon.

ATT wireless already bought out:
cingular
Centennial Wireless
now T-Mobile.

if anything happens big would be verizon wireless buys out sprint then verizon would be the biggest wireless carrier.

footballdude
Premium
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO

1 recommendation

said by treichhart:

cingular
Centennial Wireless
now T-Mobile.

It's the other way around for Cingular. Cingular was a joint venture between SBC and Bell South. They bought AT&T, then proceeded to use the name AT&T. For the most part, the people that were in charge of Cingular are now in charge of AT&T Wireless.
--
Dresden - I work in Accounts Payable.
Random Bad Guy - In what capacity?
Dresden - I make sure everyone gets what's coming to them.

mcbigham
Premium
join:2004-10-10
Huntsville, AL
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to treichhart

said by treichhart:

Its going to happen no matter how many signatures you get. Just look at centurylink and qwest? look at comcast and NBC? look at verizon wireless and alltel wireless? only 2 big players I see in wireless is going to be ATT and Verizon.

cingular
Centennial Wireless
now T-Mobile.

if anything happens big would be verizon wireless buys out sprint then verizon would be the biggest wireless carrier.

Cingular was a joint venture between SBC and Bellsouth. Cingular bought AT&T wireless in 2004 not the other way around. SBC bought AT&T Corp. in Oct. 2005 and adopted the AT&T branding. After the acquisition of Bellsouth in Dec. 2006 it was anounced the Cingular would start using the AT&T wireless name.

Dagakhan

@verizon.net
reply to treichhart

It doesn't REALLY get fun until the Cable and Telephone companies start merging.

Gbcue
Premium
join:2001-09-30
Santa Rosa, CA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse

1 recommendation

reply to footballdude

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsCp-1hgfxI

HaloFans

join:2006-12-18
reply to treichhart

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsCp-1hgfxI

Edit: Darn beaten.

jap
Premium
join:2003-08-10
038xx
reply to Gbcue

THAT is histerical! Thank you. Once again the court jesters distill brainiac shit storms into useful truth. Prescient that this, what, two?,three?,more? year old clip acquires value as time goes by. Curious which episode it was.