Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

slowikc

join:2011-01-23
Milton, On
reply to SpongeGuard

Re: Anyone using Unblock-us?

I've been using it for about 2 weeks now, and it was indeed really easy to set-up, and has proven to be reliable so far. No issues, no slow downs, and doesn't interfere with anything on my network.

I am however waiting for my ISP to provide a US VPN (they promised they would, just don't know when). Once they do I will likely cancel USvideo/Unblock-us not because anything is wrong with it, but just because I want to stick with things my ISP offers.

nauru

join:2011-02-02
said by slowikc:

I am however waiting for my ISP to provide a US VPN (they promised they would, just don't know when). Once they do I will likely cancel USvideo/Unblock-us not because anything is wrong with it, but just because I want to stick with things my ISP offers.

Which ISP? And how much did they say they will charge for the VPN?

slowikc

join:2011-01-23
Milton, On
said by nauru:

said by slowikc:

Which ISP? And how much did they say they will charge for the VPN?

I am with Acanac. They currently offer a free OpenVPN service with Canadian servers, and said they will be getting international servers including the US. They mentioned it will be free for the beta phase, but didn't say how much it will be after beta.

I've been waiting a while for the international servers, but they have been busy with the cable upgrades.

Pete_648

join:2001-12-20
KingstonON
I just got this all set up using a virtual credit card and
A usvideo trial

Works perfectly on the apple tv 2

Wow what a rip off us canadiens are getting
In terms of content. I hope this exploit doesn't get closed

I bought a strong VPN but it's too hard to setup on
The entire LAN I got it working on each computer
But I wanted it for apple tv I am going to get a refund