how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Nargg

@cox.net
reply to 45612019

Re: Fuck off, AT&T.

LOL! Good luck with that. THey all DO THIS! idiot.

WhyMe420
Premium
join:2009-04-06
kudos:1
said by Nargg :

Nice flaming. They don't all do this. Cable Co's don't charge overages. Next time look in the mirror before flaming.

Tanshin

join:2009-07-18
West Simsbury, CT
And that's why Comcast will actually shut off your connection when you go over their cap. At least you still can use your internet with AT&T's plan.

If I had a better idea of the bandwidth that I was using right now, and assuming that I'm passing my caps, I'd probably be looking for somebody else to serve me. But, where I live you can have AT&T or Comcast. That's it. It sucks.

WhyMe420
Premium
join:2009-04-06
I'd rather be cut off than put another dime in AT&T's pocket.

Plus, there's no guarantee they'll even cut it off. It's only if you're clogging a node, and you're the top user. Whereas with AT&T, you're guaranteed to get an overage at 251GB+. At least cable co's have a half-assed excuse to cap. Whereas AT&T has no excuse other than greed.

Not to mention AT&T can't even get the meter right.

wings10
I Am Legend
Premium
join:2004-06-09
South Elgin, IL
reply to Nargg
said by Nargg :

LOL I agree. The person does spend a lot of time here for leaving. Oh the drama.
--
"The American Indians found out what happens when you don't control immigration."

Lagz
Premium
join:2000-09-03
The Rock
reply to WhyMe420
said by WhyMe420:

Plus, there's no guarantee they'll even cut it off. It's only if you're clogging a node, and you're the top user. Whereas with AT&T, you're guaranteed to get an overage at 251GB+. At least cable co's have a half-assed excuse to cap. Whereas AT&T has no excuse other than greed.

For those regular DSL users like myself that is 150GB. Comcast is looking better and better. I switched from comcast to AT&T. I guess it's time to switch back. 250GB looks a lot better than 150GB. The speed increase alone will be worth it. The only rational I used to stay with AT&T was they had no cap. Well I can't use that as an excuse top stay with them any more.
--
If it looks blue and talks blue, then it must be blue!

wings10
I Am Legend
Premium
join:2004-06-09
South Elgin, IL
said by Lagz:

said by WhyMe420:

For those regular DSL users like myself that is 150GB. Comcast is looking better and better. I switched from comcast to AT&T. I guess it's time to switch back. 250GB looks a lot better than 150GB. The speed increase alone will be worth it. The only rational I used to stay with AT&T was they had no cap. Well I can't use that as an excuse top stay with them any more.

Can you switch to U-Verse? It would be cheaper then Comcast and you get 250GB a month.
--
"The American Indians found out what happens when you don't control immigration."