how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

tpkatl

join:2009-11-16
Dacula, GA

Is today April 1?

I had to check to see if this was an April Fool.

How will the Dish management ever be able to explain this to shareholders? Why would the Board have approved this?

Maybe they needed a tax loss to even out their massive profits

zed2608
Premium
join:2007-09-30
Cleveland, TN
kudos:1

said by tpkatl:

I had to check to see if this was an April Fool.

How will the Dish management ever be able to explain this to shareholders? Why would the Board have approved this?

Maybe they needed a tax loss to even out their massive profits

actuilty for such a small price it makes since heck look at it this way dish network owns 1700 stores lets say each store is worth 100k in property values thats 170 million

it might make good bussnuss since in some ways

celeritypc
For Lucky Best Wash, Use Mr. Sparkle
Premium
join:2004-05-15
Caldwell, NJ

said by zed2608:

actuilty for such a small price it makes since heck look at it this way dish network owns 3000 stores lets say each store is worth 100k in property values thats 300 million almost right there

Except for the fact that Blockbuster leases all of its locations.

zed2608
Premium
join:2007-09-30
Cleveland, TN

said by celeritypc:

said by zed2608:

actuilty for such a small price it makes since heck look at it this way dish network owns 3000 stores lets say each store is worth 100k in property values thats 300 million almost right there

yeah and found out fewer stores where open overall though i think that it will be worse case about break even

patcat88

join:2002-04-05
Jamaica, NY

said by zed2608:

said by celeritypc:

said by zed2608:

yeah and found out fewer stores where open overall though i think that it will be worse case about break even

Blockbuster isn't remotely dead. How many areas DONT have cable tv or DSL in the USA? Blockbuster will be happy and fine in these areas. Dish Network knows some (what %? IDK), of its customers have sat tv out of necessity.

burner50
Proud Union THUG
Premium
join:2002-06-05
Fort Worth, TX

said by patcat88:

Blockbuster isn't remotely dead. How many areas DONT have cable tv or DSL in the USA? Blockbuster will be happy and fine in these areas. Dish Network knows some (what %? IDK), of its customers have sat tv out of necessity.

I live in one of those areas... Only one town in the whole county has cable TV... Blockbuster just closed their store here a couple months ago.
--
I'm tired of killing stupid people just trying to do my job and go home!

Premium
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness
reply to patcat88

said by patcat88:

Anywhwre that doesn't have cable people can get satellite. For those without internet this doesn't help. Nearest Blockbuster to me is over 50 miles away. Video store are going the way of the do-do