All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

battleop
join:2005-09-28

battleop to batterup

to batterup

Re: Net netural too I assume.

The large carriers are charging the smaller carriers rates that are much higher than their own retail rates. This is supposed to help with that.

hamburglar
join:2002-04-29
united state

hamburglar

Not sure where you are getting that information from? I had a Net10 CDMA phone on the Verizon Network last year. I had 150 Minutes for ~$13/month and they rolled over. There were over 1000 minutes left when I ported the number out last July.

I haven't seen a similar plan on Verizon for $13 a month, or even a 300 minute plan for $26. Hell, Net10 even has a 750min plan for $25/month and Straight Talk is $45 for unlimited. Not sure how they are charging more than retail and these companies are offering these plans?

battleop
join:2005-09-28

battleop

I don't know anything about Net10 so I am going to make an assumption that they are really just a Verizon wholesaler and not a wireless carrier that's going to have a roaming agreement.

The way that things are priced to the Verizon wholesalers is going to be completely different than someone like Cricket.

batterup
I Can Not Tell A Lie.
Premium Member
join:2003-02-06
Netcong, NJ

batterup

Premium Member

said by battleop:

I don't know anything about Net10 so I am going to make an assumption that they are really just a Verizon wholesaler and not a wireless carrier that's going to have a roaming agreement.

The way that things are priced to the Verizon wholesalers is going to be completely different than someone like Cricket.

Whatever agreements they have were negotiated freely not mandated. I just looked up Cricket and they won't sell me service. What's up with that? I demand the FCC require Cricket to build a network to serve me as fast as Verizon's 4G does. While the FCC is forcing companies to do things that are bad business they should force Sprint to supply mobile broadband to me also. What's up with these cherry picking clowns?

I'm sorry some people have to ride the bus because they can't afford a car but that doesn't give them the right demand I give them a ride. I may as well sell my car and ride in someone else's. Oh my what if everybody sells there car and wants to ride in someone else's? Oh I know there will soon be no cars.