Not only for those born in MA.
1. I know candlepin bowling
2. We had a rotary in my home town - I can't remember if it's still there though.
3. I know what regular coffee is
4. I still pronouce words that end with "er" or "ar" without the "r" after being gone for eons
5. Me knows what iced coffee is. How about coffee milk?
6. We use to drive to Maine for Sunday dinner
7. Me knows frappe. You know cabinet?
8. You are in trouble for #29. My hometown is in the corner between MA and RI.
9. Rocky Point, RI was the best for rides and clamcakes while I was growing up.
10. I also know Grants, Zayres and Ann & Hope
TH ~ NE ~ EPN ~ NC ~ TD