Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

mikkopel

join:2002-10-25
Haverstraw, NY
reply to joako

Re: OCR Software that works?

Is this for an office? The reason I ask is because we have our copiers are from Toshiba and they have a piece of software, ReRite, that does almost exactly what you want. Your copier manufacturer may have something similar.

I think ReRite is not developed by Toshiba but by RedMap, an Australian company, so it might be possible to buy it without the copier.

joako
Premium
join:2000-09-07
/dev/null
kudos:6
said by mikkopel:

Is this for an office? The reason I ask is because we have our copiers are from Toshiba and they have a piece of software, ReRite, that does almost exactly what you want. Your copier manufacturer may have something similar.

I think ReRite is not developed by Toshiba but by RedMap, an Australian company, so it might be possible to buy it without the copier.

We're using Lexmark machines, but it seems what they have to offer isn't included for free, and more than likely is in Adobe LiveCycle price range: »www1.lexmark.com/en_US/solutions···on.shtml
--
PRescott7-2097

mikkopel

join:2002-10-25
Haverstraw, NY
said by joako:

We're using Lexmark machines, but it seems what they have to offer isn't included for free, and more than likely is in Adobe LiveCycle price range: »www1.lexmark.com/en_US/solutions···on.shtml

Ours wasn't free either, and I forget the actual price, but it was nowhere near $40,000 mark. I think the list price was about $1000.