how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

jmcgeejr

@comcastbusiness.net
reply to tyrius

Re: [TV] Fox Soccer HD #584

Fox has this weird thing with being included in packages, even FSC+ is a separate package and is GULP 15$ a month!

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Frontier FiOS

said by jmcgeejr :

Fox has this weird thing with being included in packages, even FSC+ is a separate package and is GULP 15$ a month!

That's what they're saying to me on the phone right now. Even though I get #84 and all the other sports channels, this one channel is priced at $14.99/mo

I'm trying to explain that since I already have all the other HD sports channels in my package, I should just "get it". She understands but as it turns out, she doesn't normally deal with "Fiber TV" so now we're on to .... rep #4!

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Frontier FiOS

LOL! Let's follow the bouncing call!

Explained to rep #4 that I already have all the other HD sports channels so he thinks it's a technical error and I'm finally being transferred to the FiOS Solutions Center -- can rep #5 come through for me??

EdmondsFios

join:2010-09-02
Edmonds, WA
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..

said by darcilicious:

LOL! Let's follow the bouncing call!

Explained to rep #4 that I already have all the other HD sports channels so he thinks it's a technical error and I'm finally being transferred to the FiOS Solutions Center -- can rep #5 come through for me??

Edmonds, WA. I can obtain the channel by inputting 584 using the key pad although the channel is not listed on the guide as being subscribed to. It does show up on the "All" channels guide.

As I don't watch soccer, I was just testing it for darcillicious. Any questions, please reply.

Forgot to add: Extreme package effective 12/2010.