Kaosfury to Doc Lithius

to Doc Lithius
awsome post.

hehe thats alot of games

Doc Lithius
join:2009-08-19
Rock, MI

Doc Lithius

- War Inc. (Unplayable?) -- After joining a random server, everything seemed to be going alright. I logged in just fine, could move freely, fire at thing, etc. However, everyone moved very, very jerkily around, their positions updating about once per second. No one seemed to be targeting me either and, despite unloading a full clip into a random soldier, they did not fall, or even turn around. I'm going to say this one's unplayable.
Doc Lithius

Doc Lithius

More for the money.

- Sanctum (Mostly Unplayable) -- As expected from the first-person shooter genre, there's way too much rubber-band lag to make for a completely positive gaming experience. However, much like with Borderlands, if you really must, it's doable with some amount of patience and maybe a bit of lucky...
- Terraria (Mostly Playable?) -- I'm not completely confident in my rating on this one... I joined a couple of different servers earlier tonight, and while I couldn't mine anything and had a door explode on me when I tried to close it, I could run around and fight mobs just fine. So... I'd say "Mostly Playable" works.