Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

unoriginal
Premium
join:2000-07-12
San Diego, CA
reply to bluedyedvd

Re: Why are people always dumping on giganews?

Agree with Stem Bolt. Except for GN offering their VPN service, which can easily be found at $5-10/mo if really needed, they don't offer anything better than what can be found elsewhere. Some people cling to the idea that if it costs more it must be better. I, and lots of others, dont really seem to agree that it would be the case with GN. Especially with the increased retention on Supernews there really isnt any reason to pay more for GN anymore.

Someone is sabotaging me.Finding out who
Premium
join:2001-06-03
Kenner, LA
said by unoriginal:

Agree with Stem Bolt. Except for GN offering their VPN service, which can easily be found at $5-10/mo if really needed, they don't offer anything better than what can be found elsewhere. Some people cling to the idea that if it costs more it must be better. I, and lots of others, dont really seem to agree that it would be the case with GN. Especially with the increased retention on Supernews there really isnt any reason to pay more for GN anymore.

That is true but supposedly more new stuff is on the way who knows what. The only thing I can see is MIMO but it looks ugly and uses java eek.
--
It it always surprising that the first people who reply to a lot of topics are always from that place? Not to me it isn't. I have my eye on them. Like I said before they don't fool me.