how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

ZAero

join:2011-07-27
Catawissa, MO

Any knowledge?

Hey Megarock, i live probably super close near you as i too have the same location 63015 Catawissa Franklin County MO
But i cant get charter at all? and i was wonder how you got the knowledge of when too get it, i have BrownDog Wireless, and its not good at all for the stuff i want to do, Online Gaming Etc. With NO responses on Email through customer support or anything and major packet loss issues, its getting un irritable, so if you could let me know i would appreciate it.
-Zach

megarock

join:2001-06-28
Catawissa, MO
Reviews:
·Charter

I had Brown Dog...they were at best functional and most of the time not even that. I was in Lake Serene and got service as soon as it came down the road but not sure what areas it covers or if they only fed the subdivisions and not some of the outer areas. There is also Bays (they are in Pacific too) and while the price is a bit higher than Brown Dog their service is better as it's on a motorola network and more stable.

But as far as I know most of Catawissa that was being served by any Charter cable (including analog) should now be able to get HSI.