spc
Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

tpkatl

join:2009-11-16
Dacula, GA

I bought a tablet over the weekend, NO data plan

Wifi is so freely available jut about anywhere I go, that paying yet another monthly fee for data that I will never fully use, is just silly. I see this additional data cost for each device as a mega-scam on the part of the telecom companies.

What I would like to see is a way for my single data plan (on my smartphone) to cover ALL of my data use (Tablet and smartphone). That makes it worth my while.

chamberc
Premium
join:2008-08-05
Irving, TX
said by tpkatl:

Wifi is so freely available jut about anywhere I go, that paying yet another monthly fee for data that I will never fully use, is just silly. I see this additional data cost for each device as a mega-scam on the part of the telecom companies.

What I would like to see is a way for my single data plan (on my smartphone) to cover ALL of my data use (Tablet and smartphone). That makes it worth my while.

Not everywhere... both my wife and I work for fortune 100 companies where there is no free wi-fi. So therefore, we're forced to look for 4G tablets... I've got a Dell Streak 7 right now on TMo and waiting to see if AT&T or Tmo get the Samsung 10.1 for my wife (can't stand Verizon's terrible coverage).