ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
reply to chlen

Re: OT - Punk ish Music From the Past

Wait, we both were at the same concert a decade ago?

And I have to agree about Shevchuk, I'd say the same about him even though he began the band before I was even born.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY

1999 I believe it was Mir nomer nol' show...

University hall and Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC.

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine

I believe it was somewhere there (hard to remember the exact date as I was still pretty young at the time). If I remember it correctly, that was their very first time here, I think they played in one of the university's concert halls (either U of Montreal, or UQAM)

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY

said by ekster:

I believe it was somewhere there (hard to remember the exact date as I was still pretty young at the time). If I remember it correctly, that was their very first time here, I think they played in one of the university's concert halls (either U of Montreal, or UQAM)

Yeah by St. Catherines (not far) we gone out for drinks (I had just had my license) and we drove up got buzzed (thank god for 18 drinking age) and went to the show. It was in an auditorium at UQAM, I have pics from that show somewhere that predate digital cameras, I was taking them with a Zenit!
--
This is not the greatest post in the world, no, this is just a tribute!

-

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC

1 recommendation

Awesome. Then we were definitely at the same concert. Except I was only 14 at the time... Had a real blast there.